Chapter 13 (Back Home)

Just as Karlyle said, they did come back a month later but just without Karlyle himself. Apparently he need to deal with a lots of thing first. Both Allen and Eugene arrived just in time for them to have dinner together.

''Woo... Do we have some kind of celebration tonight?'' Allen was speechless seeing all the dishes on the table. Despite it just the four of them for dinner, it was alot.

Smack. Just after Allen sentence, Eugene's palm smack Allen's head slowly.

''What? I am just asking.''

''After hearing you guys going back home, we thought it would be nice to cook something for you. But it seems like it was too much isn't it?'' Ryan's voice was heard behind their figure. Indeed it was too much.

''No no no. Not much. I can finish it all. You can count on me husband!'' Allen hurriedly comforting Ryan. How could he not? His husband spent alot of effort to cook for them. All he need to do is just eat.

''Really?''

''Emm em'' Allen nodding his head seriously.

''Then I will count on you Al.'' Ryan smilled while rubbing Allen's hair briefly where Eugene just smack just now. Allen touch where Ryan just rub just now.

''Come, eat. Ian, come.'' All of them eat the dinner while having peaceful conversation.

''Damn, it was delicious. His Excellency Ryan sure do know how to cook.'' Compliment Allen when he remember back the food they had for dinner not long ago. Eugene infront of him just nod his head as a gesture agreeing what Allen just said. After having a dinner, they all return to their own room to clean themself. As now, the three of them including Damian are sitting in the living room.

''Where is his Excellency? In the lab?'' Ask Allen.

''No. He said he has some work need to be done at Hospital with his senior.'' Said Damian while slowly tapping his finger indicating that he was thinking something.

''Did something happen?'' Eugene notice since earlier that Damian seems distracted.

Damian didn't talk for awhile. He's thinking if he should talk about it. It is none of his business if Ryan want to do anything with his life. But something about that person keeps bothering him. That zerg seemed to keep something within him. But since he don't know much about this person, he can't point out what it was.

''Ian?'' Called Eugene once again. Again Damian distracted.

''Hm?''

''Did someting bothering you?''

''No. It's nothing.''  Damian chose to keep it. Hearing that, Eugene just let it be. If Damian don't want to share it then it must be not serious.