Chapter 17 ( Hurt )

"....Husband."

Ryan standing behind Karlyle waits for him to turn around. Slowly Karlyle raises up while shaking a bit. He almost reached his limit by trying to hold in his pheromones. Ryan could see that. Unless the female zerg is soothed by male, most of them will have to use inhibitors. But in Karlyle case, his body is unable to respond to the inhibitor because of the excessive use. Adding more dosage of inhibitor will soon damage his internal system.

The moment Karlyle faces Ryan, Ryan sighs.

"Lyle..." Ryan walks a step further but Karlyle walks back adding the distance between the two of them.

"No." Karlyle murmur.

"Why, Lyle?" Ask Ryan. Karlyle still in his silent.

"Right now your condition are not doing you any good. You need to be soothe. Inhibitor no longer works for you, Lyle. Let me help you, okay?" Ryan try to reasoning with Karlyle.

"No. I can still hold it in. It will not hinder me for doing my work." Karlyle seem fixed with his decision. Silent filled the room. After processing what Karlyle said, Ryan then speak with a firm sentence. Since Karlyle refuses to get help, he will take his own decisions.

"Oh, I see. If that is your decision, then I respect that. Now choose either one Lyle. Whether you stick to your decision to endure your heat alone but no longer qualified to join any mission, or receive help you need. You know I have the ability to stop you, Major General Karlyle. Now choose."

Ryan has no choice rather to force Karlyle. He know Karlyle value his job more than anything. If he has other options he will definitely take it but for now, there is no other. Taking this way may cause Karlyle to distance himself more than now. He could see the moment he make Karlyle choose either option, Karlyle's eyes cast this disappointed emotions. Perhaps disappointed that Ryan was the same as other male. Forcing him as he likes.

If he let Karlyle as he is doing mission in his weak phase, Karlyle may accounter danger. He didn't want to think about it.

"...I ...I" Karlyle unsure what to choose.

"What Lyle?"

"Not.. here... My room." Karlyle's sentence at the end almost didn't reach Ryan's ear. Although Ryan didn't understand fully well why Karlyle seem hesitant at his last sentence but at least this mean that Karlyle choose his last choice.

"Sure. Come." Ryan extended his hand to Karlyle. Hesitating he grab Ryan's hand. Instantly Ryan grab Karlyle's waist to support him while releasing his pheromones just enough for Karlyle to absorb it.

"Hghh.. No... Later.." Karlyle is terrified when Ryan suddenly releases his pheromones. Since he never received any kind of soothing from male, his body crave for it like a plant that finally received water. He takes it as a sign that Ryan wants to do it here. Karlyle shook his head panickly at Ryan.

"Hey relax. I just releasing it a little to make you used to my pheromones first. Your body already at its limit, that's why I need to support you." Ryan still didn't notice that Karlyle has misunderstood his help.

"Okay." They both soon walk to Karlyle's room. Almost half of Karlyle's weight been put on Ryan as they walk together. His nose almost buried in Ryan's neck sniffing his pheromones unknowingly. It was impossible for them not to bump into other zerg so Ryan could only smile awkwardly while Karlyle busy burying himself into Ryan. Ryan could imagine when Karlyle was in his right mind later, he would certainly curse himself.

About 15 minutes later, they both arrive inside Karlyle's room. The room heavily filled with Karlyle's pheromones that Ryan must admit if he didn't have strong will, he most definitely tempted by it. He then place Karlyle to sit on the bed. While he still have time, he decide to inform his team as not to worry about him since he will be with Karlyle.

Unknowingly to him, Karlyle has taken this matter into his own hand. Without waiting for Ryan, he slowly unbutton his uniform one by one with chaotic mind. He don't want this but he didn't have any choice. After informing his teammates, he finally put his focus on Karlyle but he was shocked by Karlyle action.

"Hey hey hey. What are you doing?!" Ryan quickly hold Karlyle's hand, stopping his action. What are this female zerg thinking about?

"Aren't we going to do it? I just want to make it easier for you." Said Karlyle without having eye contact with his male.

"Haihh, seems like you are misunderstood. By soothing you, I didn't mean this. I will never cross our boundaries, Lyle. We can blend our pheromones together without including intercourse activity. I know you hate the latter part right?"

"I..." Karlyle want to answer but he don't want to hurt Ryan's feeling.

"It's okay to admit it, Lyle. We both don't have feeling for each other. So doing it without the feeling are useless. I want your first time should be with the one you love, not me. You don't have to worry about it. I would never force you, Ian, Eugene nor Allen. You have my word on that. I merely only want to help you. All of you are my responsibility. While we still marry each other, I will make sure to take care of you until our last day of marriage." Ryan tried to explain as best as he could so that Karlyle wouldn't misunderstand him again.

"I'm sorry." Karlyle apologize.

"It's okay. I didn't explain to you properly. Now since our misunderstood are cleared, shall we proceed?"

Karlyle nodded his head to Ryan question. It was relieve that Ryan didn't demand him to carry out his responsibility. By law after marriages, female zerg must obey their male word as long as no one dead or seriously injured. That is why, he still didn't fully trust Ryan even though the contract stated that Ryan cannot force them in regard of bedroom activity.

"Lay down Lyle. I will be beside you." As Karlyle lay down on the bed, Ryan sit aside while holding his hand. Slowly passing his pheromones to soothe Karlyle's mental ocean. Ryan could see how chaotic his mental state. Perhaps it has anything to do while completed his mission last time. It didn't make any sense to Ryan since Karlyle is S+ class female zerg. He supposed to have high endurance under normal circumstances. Unless he was using his mental power too much.

"Hhg... Mmm... Hus.. husband?" Karlyle squeezing his voice to let out his sentence. To make sure that the one who is trying to destroy his protection shield to his mental ocean is his male. It is normal for female zerg who has never receive mental soothing to attack outsider that try to enter their dangerous zone. That is why most male didn't bother to give mental soothing to their female. To them, why bother helping someone who try to attack you (useless male I say).

So Ryan's job is to gently gain Karlyle trust to accept him. Karlyle in reality are different from Karlyle that protect his ocean. While Karlyle with him recognizes who he was but unfortunately Karlyle that protecting his mental ocean regard him as stranger.

"Mm it's me, Ryan. Try to feel it Lyle. Don't fight it."

The moment Karlyle mental protector guard are down, Ryan quickly penetrate the wall destroying Karlyle defense. He then releases his pheromones into Karlyle as much as he could to make Karlyle mental state calm down. Since this was his first time receiving comfort, he will definitely face pain caused by the mental penetration. That is why most couples will blend their pheromones while indulging themselves with pleasure. But Ryan could only offer a warm hug to Karlyle as a way to sympathize.

"Hu.. hurts." Karlyle groaned as he felt his head could split open.

"Shuhh. I'm sorry." Ryan has been apologizing over and over while holding Karlyle in his arm. He uses his sleeve to wipe the sweat on Karlyle's forehead. He could feel the pain on his back caused by Karlyle scratching but he ignored it as it was nothing compared to Karlyle suffering right now. This session last for five hours long. At the end of the session, Karlyle and Ryan end up sleep due to exhaustion.