Chapter 7 ( Husband )

The atmosphere in the aircraft are quiet since the moment they hop into the aircraft till now. Ryan in his seat also didn't talk. He just close his eyes and seems to take a nap. Sensing that Ryan sleeping, Damian slow down the aircraft to avoid distracting their master sleep.

They soon arrive at the mansion. Since Allen and Eugene sits beside Ryan, naturally one of them need to woke Ryan up. Eugene and Allen look at each other but none of them willing to offer themself. As they still shooting the laser with their eyes, Ryan voice suddenly heard between their seat since Ryan seat is in the middle between Eugene and Allen's seat.

''What... are you doing?'' Ryan seeing them two making an eye contact from earlier without the intention to break free from it. Ryan in fact didn't sleep but just resting his eyes while thinking how to ask them to change the way them calling him.

''Master, we already arrive.''  Damian seeing that situation decided to intervene.

''Emm... Let's get inside.''

All of them walk inside to the living room.

''Okay... do you know what all of you have done earlier at Marriage Center?'' Ryan ask right away what has been bothering him the moment they all sit down.

''Oh, you are not allowed to kneel down.'' Warned Ryan as he saw they about stand up and kneel.

Hearing Ryan warning, they stop their action. Along the way back home, they already try to remember what mistake that they commit but there doesn't seem anything.

''Is it because Master regret.... on making all of us as female monarch? If you do, it still possible to change it.'' Damian was first to answer Ryan question.

''And what makes you think like that?'' Ask Ryan again after hearing Damian answer.

''I'm sorry... I don't know.'' Damian just apologize as he truly don't know the reason.

''All of you didn't do anything wrong but I just want you to change on what you call me. I don't like you call me master or your Excellency. You can just call me Ryan. How about that?''

''.....'' Hearing Ryan word and suggetions makes them silent.

''How could we do that, master. It will be a disrespectful to call master like that.'' Said Damian.

''On what way is it disrecpecful? To me, all us are equal. I'm not talking about other family, but in our family there is no one below to another. With you calling me 'master', it makes me uncomfortable. I am not your boss nor your master... Even if others doing that, doesnt mean we also have to follow them. We can just do us.'' 

''It is still... not possible..'' Mumbled Damian slowly. It's not that the request is hard but when other zerg heard the way they call their male, bad rumors might spread.

''Haaa'' Ryan sigh. ''Then suggest me other name to call other than those two and also that has meaning as that.'' Ryan give chance for them to choose for their self since they think its rude to him by his name.

''I give you 10 minutes to think. When the time stop, all of you need to tell me.'' Says Ryan again.

Tap...

Tap...

Tap...

While waiting, Ryan tapping slowly with the tip of his finger on the side table while sitting with crossed legs position. Second turn to minutes, slowly times passing like that. Just before 10 minutes time runs out, Damian voice was heard.

''Husband.''  Short but firm. That's what Ryan can conclude from Damian's voice. The three other Major General also turn their heads towards Damian with a slighly shock expression when they heard his decision.

''Damn!'' More or less what they thought in their head.

''That's what you decided?'' Ryan asking to be sure that he do not misheard.

''Yes.'' Says Damian.

''Why?''

''It's... the only one I can think of. If we call you by name, I afraid we might be in problem if other zerg heard it. Even if this  is only contract marriage, you are still our male zerg,, the only one who has the legal right on us.''

''I see...'' Ryan nodded after hearing Damian explanation. Indeed what Damian said is right. It's okay if there were only them, but if someone were to heard, it might be a headache. It's not that Ryan care what other zerg said but it might effect his female monarchs.

''Then... how about Sir Karlyle, Sir Eugene and Sir Allen? Are you okay with that?''

''We okay...... husband.'' Said Karlyle with an awkward sound when he call the 'husband' part. Allen and Eugene just nodded their head.

''Husband, please just call us by our name.'' Damian ask when he heard Ryan still call them with proper name.

''Okay then.'' Ryan smiled. ''Oh, where will you live? Here or at military?''

''We will stay at military dorm today since event started tomorrow as not to alert yet about this marriage. But if mast... I mean husband don't mind, we will live with you starting tomorrow after the event finish.'' Damian almost called Ryan as master but he manage to correct it. It's hard.

''Of course I don't mind. I already prepared your rooms upstair on the second floor.''

''Then we will take our leave now.''

''Emm. Be careful on your way. I see all of you tomorrow.'' Ryan send them away. As he walk back inside the mansion after sending them away, Ryan patted his forehead as he forgot to tell them that he also will attend the event as a supplier of fighting machinery that female military has been using.

''Well... I already said that we will meet tomorrow right? I just didn't mention where.''

While in aircraft, Karlyle shot a dagger eyes to Damian. Damian who noticed it can only sigh.

''What?'' Damian who was handling the aircraft asked when he noticed Karlyle had no intention to stop staring at him.

''Are you serious? Husband huh.'' Karlyle felt frustrated. It't awkward to call master but even more awkward to call husband.

''Then why do you agree earlier? You can decline, no?'' Damian fight back. He understand Karlyle frustration but that is the only name he can think of at that moment.

''But...'' Karlyle want to refute but there is nothing wrong with what Damian says. He then close his mouth.

Seeing Karlyle stop talking, Damian says a few more sentences with the hope that they can calm down. ''I know it was awkward for you to call him with that name, but remember for what this marriage for. To protect our dignity. Slowly later we will get used to it.''

Since Karyle, Eugene and Allen did not object, Damian just continue his driving.