Chapter 2: Confidence

Are you a human that struggles with confidence? Well let me help you out with your social anxiety and the awkwardness of walking into a room and some shit... LETS GET STARTED

" I can't walk in there they are going to stare" Girl.. you may have heard this millions of times but.. TAKE A DEEP BREATH! Trust me it'll help a bit.. and just like the last chapter if they stare you GOT to be a little delulu about it because it'll boost your confidence. Besides in the end you are FINE. If you're an anxious person try the counting to ten method. Count forwards or backwards or you can count as far as you like. Another way to boost your confidence when walking into a room is walking like YOU ARE LOVED, GOD SENT YOU, THEY ARE OBSESSED WITH YOU. Walk like a girl boss, walk like a model, head held high, legs walking in a perfect fashion just like any famous person would, and sway your hips, and most importantly MAINTAIN YOUR FUCKING EYE CONTACT! Look I know you may be like " but I don't like eye contact it's scary! " Well.. deep breath and toughen up because if I an anxious person can do it then so can you dear.

" I really want to be their friend.. "
Have you ever saw a person and thought that they could be a good person you can be friends with but you were to scared and didn't know how to start a convo with them?.. I have the perfect conversation starters for you. These may be simple but you will at least start a conversation. First one is if they have a good outfit on compliment them! Trust me from my experience this happened with me and now I have a best friend. If they are in your class ask them if they did some assignment you guys were assigned or if there was a test ask them how it went for them. DO NOT ASK FOR THE TEST ANSWERS!!!! Some might have a different reaction when it comes to you asking that it might not be positive. Another school related conversation starter is to wish them good luck for a quiz. Please do not tell them that if they aren't in your class otherwise you'll embarrass yourself.

Co-worker conversation starters
Now I'm sure that you seen one of your coworkers and your like " oh damn I should ask for help" or " they look like they could use some assistance " Go up to them and introduce yourself for example, " Hey, my names Minn I'm in the finance department I was walking by and it looks like you need some assistance. " Or if you are the one that needs help for example, " hey my names Minn I work in the finance department and you look like you know what you're doing and I just needed some help with this. Care to help me? "

" that worker looks quite friendly "
Just like I how I talked about mentioning an assignment you should mention a task you've been given by your boss or supervisor. Talk to it with the coworker and I'm sure you guys will get along since the other coworker will be understanding. Don't forget to introduce yourself and ask for their name. YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF BUT FORGET TO ASK THIER NAME! IT'LL MAKE SHIT AWKWARD FOR YOU AND THEM! This might be a random one but maybe approach them and say " hey I have a quick question and I wanted everyone else's opinion on it.. would you rather.. not eat for three days or not drink for three days? " It's random but it'll be worth it since you will create a bond with each other.

Bosses POV
Are you a boss but want to get to know your employees better? If it's a person you're trying to hire do keep asking the important questions but also try to ask some fun questions like " what do you do in your free time? " " favorite hobbies?" " jog or walk? " These questions will help get you closer to the person you're trying to hire and if you end up hiring them you can tell them that they can come to you and ask for your assistance. If you ask the questions first and tell them they can ask for help they are more likely to reach out to you since you made a good impression. If you're trying to get closer to your employees you've already hired you can do the same thing you can do with the ones you interview.

If you guys have any other things you need help starting a conversation with or boosting your confidence with do comment it.