Chapter 12: More manifesting babe

I'm sure there's always room for manifesting right? Well today I'm going to make sure I cover this topic once again! This chapter is based on what not to say and how to change your negative thoughts when you're manifesting!

Your negative thoughts and how to change it DISCLAIMER: THIS IS WHAT I RESEARCHED AND GOT FROM THE WEB NOT MY OWN WORK
1. Say positive affirmations ( if you repeat these affirmations to yourself this can help your mindset)
2. Consider your dreams before bed ( Take time to think about this.. is this what you truly desire? )
3. Journal your desires ( Just like what I said in chapter 5 journaling is very effective and make sure that what you want comes to you quicker and it comes when you don't think about it unlike other methods this one's easier to not think about although I do recommend doing this before bed so it doesn't pop up into your mind and worry you much. )
4. Go outside the box ( dream big about your desires make them more desirable for yourself)
5. Surround yourself with positivity ( If you surround yourself with positivity you won't worry about what you try to manifest.)

What not to say while manifesting: This one's easy just do not say you can't get your desire or that it's too impossible. Quit thinking like the losers you are a future winner! Thinking like that to yourself only makes your desires harder to achieve because of the lack of belief in the potential you hold.

Any other things you want me to talk about that are related to this chapter? Do comment it and I will add it in this chapter!