Chapter 13: Pep talk

Hey let's have a little pep talk. By pep talk I mean that in this chapter i am gonna toughen you the fuck up! I pretty much needed this reminder today and you do too. Don't forget to make any requests related to this chapter if needed!

Shit talking:
They are talking shit about you? Well this is simple just Do. Not. Give. A. Fuck. Who cares if they are talking behind your back it happens to everybody and besides they might just be jealous of you and that's fine. Remember haters are still your fans if they keep paying attention towards you if I were you I would just ignore them completely as in not even taking a glance at them because I know that they are not worth my time.

Feel like giving up:
You feel like giving up? Remember why you started, how far you've come, and how many bitches you'll prove wrong. You don't want to prove them right now do you? So get up be productive and work till you make yourself satisfied. Do it for your younger self do it for the highest version of you that has been stuck in your head. Become that highest version. Your time and chance is now. Why you ask? Well because you never know when your work will pay off and make you successful or truly satisfied.

Can't let go of your crush:
You can't let them go? Well I learned this from thewizardliz and she said will they support you financially? Will they protect you? Will they respect you? Now I'm not sure if that's exactly what she said but from my experience it helps. If you see them and you say those things to yourself then you will find yourself giving less fucks. Besides do you even know them? If you don't then don't even plan on it if they don't meet those standards of yours.

Crying:
Your crying? Wipe your tears and make some changes about yourself. Not on your body but your mindset. Gain a better mindset because having a whole other mindset will change your life. Change is not a bad thing it is good and if you don't allow change into your life then you might not find your way to success. You need to be successful not because of what society thinks but to prove some of those people in this society wrong.

Angry at someone:
You're mad at someone? Calm the fuck down and forget about them because they are not worth your time and will not be living in your head rent free. You don't deserve to be mad over a person who is clearly not worth taking up your thoughts.

Feel ugly:
You think you're ugly? Come on there are probably plenty of people who want to be like you! Yes you read this right some people want to be like you and some might even want to be exactly like you! Although if anyone ever tries copying you and your style don't get angry just remember that nobody can replace the original. You are a beautiful legend no matter what anyone says to you.