Chapter 24: more from chapter 6

Hey guys! I haven't been on Wattpad for so long and I'm truly sorry! But moving forward I'm going to write more chapters. I was also wondering how many chapters is too much? What chapter should be my last chapter? Please comment below i'd like to know!
I checked my notifications and saw that two people voted on chapter 6 and in case you forgot what chapter six was it was based on losing motivation. In that chapter I helped people in areas of where they were losing motivation and how to regain it. What will this chapter be about? Well this chapter is going to be about how you will regain your motivation if you lost it and the possible reasons why you've lost it.

Why have I lost my motivation?
Don't know why you've lost your motivation? Well the answer is simple. You've encountered lots of depression and anxiety but if not that then it must be that you haven't gave yourself a break and might have just lost your motivation by draining yourself also known as a burnout. Another reason is because of feeling overwhelmed. You feel this way because of so many goals you want to accomplish. For most people it can be because of losing your purpose which makes you procrastinate. And the final reason is by losing your confidence.

How can I regain my motivation?
If you lost your motivation by the reasons I've listed above then you're in luck because I will be listing how you can regain your motivation using that.

Depression and anxiety: if you have lost your motivation due to depression and anxiety you can regain it by setting goals that aren't overwhelming. They can be small and easy and as soon as you accomplish those goals you can create new goals that go from easy, medium, and hard. This also goes for if you're feeling overwhelmed.

Burnout: If this is the reason why you suffer to get motivated again you can give your self a little break but remember do not make it a bigger break otherwise you're just procrastinating. After you've had your break you can try finding something that interests you and perhaps set new goals.

Yes I know I may not have enough information for this chapter although if you have any requests you can always comment below and I can write about it in this chapter or in another.