Chapter 18: meditation and why it's beneficial

Hey everybody! Today I will be explaining why meditation is beneficial for you with my online research! If you have any questions or requests on this chapter feel free to comment them!

" What does meditation do? "
According to an article from UC Davis it says, " Meditation refers to a set of techniques to enhance attention, emotional awareness, kindness, compassion, sympathetic joy, and mental calmness even in difficult situations. Some people find that regular meditation practice helps them be kind to themselves and more caring towards others" This explains that meditation helps with your mental health.

"Can meditation help me with manifesting?"
Meditation also helps you manifest your desires easier since you are calm before doing it and then you remain unfocused on the things you could be doubting about if you hadn't meditated beforehand.

" What else can meditation help me with? "
I searched it up and meditation helps with reducing your memory loss, improves sleep hygiene, self awareness, etc. I also found that if you meditate 20 minutes a day you'll see its benefits in 45-60 days. Sounds long although it's worth the wait. Someone has also said that after 10 years of meditation it has improved their knowledge and practice far more than they could have when they were at the start. Whilst meditating you also have the chance to release those burdening emotions. The last thing I found out is that it isn't recommended to meditate at night because it keeps your mind energized than at peace.