Chapter 22: Few notes, big help

Hello loves! I know it's been a while since I made a new chapter although today I was listening to an episode from the podcast Claim Your Power by Kim Peretz I do suggest you guys go check out her podcast! My notes were from her episode Unphased & Unbothered: how to overcome haters, judgement, and negativity. If my notes aren't much of a help or don't make sense go check out Kim's episode for it to make more sense!

Note 1: • remove your attention from negative people/things  (detachment)

Note 2: • people who criticize= no life. (Create a life don't be a loser. If you're a hater of course) Feel bad for these people who spend their time and energy on you when in reality they could be doing something better to improve themselves.
Haters= you're doing something right. (If you gain haters you're doing something good in your life because they are the ones who first notice those changes in you before you do.)

Note 3: (section for if you struggle with insecurity aka being a hater) • Don't be jealous ( If what another person has is what you want you can have it too there is no reason to hate on someone because only confident, successful, and rich people don't hate on others. This is because they don't even have the time to hate!)

Note 4:  • NOBODY DEFINES YOU WHETHER ITS TRUE OR NOT! (If it's true then why not work on it until you improve?)

Note 5: • Hate is never personal it's a projection of THEM. (They aren't doing better than you because people with that positive energy don't have time to hate and just focus on themselves just like how I mentioned in note 3! )

Alright beautiful people! It is the end of the chapter and again these notes came from the podcast Claim your power from Kim Peretz!