Chapter 14: Inner dark femme

Hey lovely people! Today's chapter is on how to get in touch with your inner dark femme! I will be telling you what you need to master in order to be your dark feminine. Any requests related to this chapter? Don't be shy guys! Comment!!

Confidence is key:
Confidence is hard to master whether you're an introvert, extrovert, or even a ambivert! The only way you'll master your confidence is to be brave and do whatever scares you. This can be sports, sociality, or anything else in particular. Today I listened to Tamkaurs podcast and that's exactly what she said to do just step out of your comfort zone to prove to yourself that you are capable of doing other things and you are confident.

Looks:
You need to make a more bold appearance. Dress the way your imaginary self would. Dress and act rich. Wear makeup that makes you look seductive and take Marilyn Monroe for an example. Create her eyeshadow look, highlight some of those areas on your face, wear false lashes, and wear a sultry red or brown lipstick the choice is yours. Doing this makes you look captivating to others and don't forget to love yourself. Don't do all of this for others just do it for you because you love yourself not because you are insecure.

How you should dress:
You should dress classy wear, wear red, black, white, or grey. All those colors are very seductive although red is the most seductive. Wear gold or silver jewelry, wear a watch, and perfume. If you want a good perfume either buy a strong regular one or a pheromone perfume to attract men or women. Pheromone perfumes are truly legit if you were wondering!

Which strong perfumes can I use?
You can use channel number 5 Monroe's favorite of course, Carolina Herrera good girl, Tom ford lost cherry, Yara, Finery, Valentino, Burberry her, mugler alien goddess, YSL libre intense, mfk gentle fluidity gold, and so much more!

Mastering your eyes:
In order to be a dark feminine fatale you need to master siren eyes and doe eyes. Siren eyes make you look attractive and seductive while doe eyes help you manipulate someone by making you look innocent. In order to master your siren eyes you just need to narrow them or do the black eyeliner technique. While for doe eyes you need to widen your eyes or use white eye pencil to make your eyes appear bigger.

Walking:
In order to appear more seductive you need to walk like it. I mentioned how to walk like that in chapter 2 although if you don't remember how I'll briefly explain it once again. In order to walk seductively you need to walk like a model on a runway, sway your hips, head held high, maintain eye contact, legs in a good fashion, and keep your posture straight.

Talking:
You may be like " talking? Do I need an accent or something? " Yes and no darling, you can choose if you want an accent again take Marilyn Monroe as an example she has a breathy seductive accent and boy that works wonders! If you want to practice this you can practice in a mirror. You need a mirror because you can also work on the way your mouth moves when you speak. Use Monroe as your inspiration and move your mouth the way she does.