Chapter 20: Buisness quotes

I cannot get enough of these quotes! I love doing these chapters and I've been thinking on making a book with one meaningful quote on each page! I haven't started working on it although once I finish this book I will make the other book and put the name of it on the last chapter of this book.

DISCLAIMER: ALL THESE QUOTES ARE OFF OF PINTEREST I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THEM

" She didn't wait for the seat at the table she built her own and it was a masterpiece "
" One day sweetie, these 5am's are gonna make you a legend "
" Some people want you to fail. Disappoint them"
" Your body can stand almost anything it's your mind that you have to convince "
" Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners "
Time for my own quote:
" Do it now, do it tired, the point is be disciplined and the doors will open for you " -Minn Kaur

Athlete quotes:
" What fuels me everyday is proving people wrong "
" The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win "
" To win, you gotta lose. To be successful, you gotta have something that's not successful. To be happy, you gotta have disappointment. "
" Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. "
" Never stop doing great just because someone doesn't give you credit. "
Time for my own quote...
" Success is not a past of wins. Success is a past of failure and living the future of your success. "

Success quotes from famous people:
" Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails toward success. "
" Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose "
" To succeed in life you need two things: ignorance and confidence. "
" Life in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air "
" Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. "
Time for my own quote...
" If someone says that you are unexperienced because of your failures tell them, no I am experienced because of my failures " -Minn Kaur