An incredible childhood

✨✨✨Shirley's POV

✨✨✨
Shirley's POV

Some people start their story with the beginning. But I guess mine never started before I was older. So maybe I should start with one of the best year of my life ?

If I had to choose one of the best year of my life I would say it was the year when I was five. It's not because I finally knew that I was a dominant Alpha in fact I didn't even care,it was because I could finally attend to A.S.M (Academic School for Mages).

I have "the chance" to be born in a wealthy family. So from the start,I had a huge weight on my shoulders. As far as I can remember, I was training to be a mage.So from 3 to 5 years old I learned ALL the basics.

But it wasn't my choice.It was "my duty" to bring honor and wealth to my family. In this well built future,my joy was to know that one day,I would be at the top.

And absolutely no one will stop me.

So,at the marvelous age of five, I could finally attend to A.S.M. My biggest joy. I entered as a first year and couldn't do better. I was strong yes,but terribly alone.

So while the others students were playing outside, I was reading or practicing.

And that,is my biggest regret.
The years passed and I was still training,harder,to be strong.The strongest of them all. Reaching for the top more and more each day that was passing. And at 18,I did it.
I was the best mages of the kingdom. How did I do it ? It's simple. I won a war. A war between my kingdom,the West kingdom and the East kingdom.

I know what you're probably wondering.How did she do it ?

Well, I am strong it's true,but I needed more than myself so I went on a quest.A quest,to find a dragon. Incredible creatures that only allow some to use them as their ride and companion. And it was problems our only chance if I wanted.

It took 2 weeks of non stop searching to find him.

Spark

He had been seen by some random villagers in a little town flying around and hunting their sheep. I had heard about some complaints and used it at my advantage.

In the dark of an abandoned cave,I felt a steady rhythm of wind blowing through my hair.I didn't harm him or yelled at him. I only called him and proposed him to be my friend or only my ally. I also told him that he could refuse but it was dangerous for him to stay in the woods near a village full of people who would dream to have his head. I told him that he could refuse and only let me help him for the time being but he accepted to help me.

The day of the battle I took on myself the most light armure of them all. A cape and my wand.

With is powers and mine's combined we won with the army sent by the King led by their general.Me.

Once the war done,I was received as a hero back in my kingdom,acclaimed by all.

I actually didn't care about the war, I only wanted to be known as the most powerful. Because it was my chance of happiness but how wrong was I.