'5'

Lelani Aria Peters
📍 Footlocker

Strolling around footlocker looking for some new kicks for me and my little family I decide to pick some pink Ari force ones for the kids and some black Jordans for me and Kash walking up to the register,I pay and leave the store.

Sitting at a cafe I remincese over the past few months,it's been going well Ari finally told Lamar about the pregnancy and surprisingly he took it well he was even happy that he had a kid on the way because as of now Ari is in her third trimester."Lelani is that u?"My ears perk up to the familiar voice of my "ex-bestie"."Hey Aliyah what r u doing here?"I said in a harsh tone."I-I c-came t-to"."Girl quit ur stuttering why u acting nervous all of a sudden"I cut her off getting up angry.

"Lani I know that Kash told u but it's not my fault I was tricked "she spat out."Whatchu mean tricked?!"."This is not a good place to tell u"she said side eyeing some men I noticed following us,"Alright come here"we walked out of the mall into my car,I looked into my rear view mirror and saw a black car following me,it was following but kept it's distance.

I got out my phone to call Kash but my attention was drawn towards Aliyah who looked like she just saw a freaking ghost I looked towards my side and saw two cars charging at us with full speed most certainly trying to kill us I speed off."Aliyah u better start talking right now before we get fucking killed".I said speeding off to avoid the cars.

She sighed and explained how some girl named Lashawna had given her a powder to put into Kash's drink in hopes of him sleeping with her so that she could trap him with a fake pregnancy and shit and then kill him and take over his trap and drug shit,she said that but instead of Kash going to Lashawna he went to me instead and then we fucked and  Lashawna appeared at her house and kill her mom and little sisters ,and how she got some Trap niggas to rape and torture the fuck out of her until she bled and left her stranded in a random hotel until Kash found her and told her to tell him everything.

"Wow, Aliyah am so sorry I didn't know u were going through this because of me "."girl it's fine"she sniffed I sighed calling Kash and Telling him about the niggas trailing us they still hadn't left.He suggested that we pull up at his house so he could wipe them out whatever that meant.

I drove in circles pulling up into Kash's apartment complex I heard gunshots go off followed by shouting and lots of noise,I looked at Aliyah and noticed her bleeding "shit"I said I ripped off a piece my shirt and tied it around her arm to stop the bleeding.Soon enough Kash Knocked on the window I got out and saw blood everywhere my car had up to three bullet holes from the shots.

"Lani here's the keys get into the apartment and I'll see u in 20".I did as he said and went into the apartment taking off my shoes I lay on the bed and Soon fell asleep.

"20 Minutes later"

"Lani wake the fuck up "He said removing the blanket harshly."Ugh what time is it?"."It's 8:30 Lani"."The fuck how?!"."Well u slept for 3 hours i got back since"."oh ok "."R u hungry Lani?"."Yeah could u get me some Chipotle".He made a 'hm' noise before leaving, getting up and propping myself up I picked up my phone and squinted my eyes when I saw a random number sending me death threats.

"U think u got away Lelani but this isn't the last time and don't look around I sent these when ur were asleep"

"The hell ?"I said getting out of bed I went into his bathroom took a nice long warm shower but then I groaned  remembering I didn't have any spare clothes."Kashhhh"I yelled ,"Yeah Lani?"."do u have any clothes I can wear?"."Yeah it's on the bed when u get out"."Kk thanks". Sighing I finished my shower and got out wearing the Red hoodie on the bed along with the shorts but I had to drop the shorts as it was to big.

That's what she said, walking out if the room I call my mom and ask her if the twins are asleep and she replies yes and they ate some Mac and cheese with some Prime."Laniiii"."Yeah Kash?"."come here".I walked over to hime and he pulled me down on his lap slowly dragging his hands up my inner thighs.

(Time for a little bit of smexy smut 😩)

I wrapped my hands around his neck as he kissed me the kiss was sensual and passionate he didn't rush but took his time,I let out soft moans as he bit on my lower lips and sucked on it.My breath hitched when I felt his hand near my pussy,he chuckled lowly knowing he had that effect on me.

"Kashh-ohh fuckk"I moaned out as he stuck a finger in my pussy then added another he gripped his hand around my neck as he started pumping his fingers in my pussy,he kissed me deeper removing the hoodie from my body leaving me naked he placed me on the sofa his eyes looking over my naked body, leaning in he kissed me again this time more rough as he put his finger to my wet folds and core.

He sat me up putting his head in between my thighs and I moaned feeling his tongue entering my wet folds I moaned and he increased his speed eating out my pussy,I felt a familiar pressure unwinding,"kashh am bouta cum"."cum for me baby"he said and with that I did he licked and slurped up all my juices before kissing him letting me taste my self, making me moan.

He walked into the kitchen grabbing a wet rag and cleaning me up he put the hoodie back on me and carried me back to the room and we cuddled up before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kash and Lani getting at it😩 ohh my baby's *cry's emotionally*.But Alia hmm girl u got some more explaining to do.🌚

Anyways y'all what's ur fav movie?
My personally is"Dune"😍

Guys I'll be posting once or twice a week due to some exams I have

Like.Follow.vote.and add to ur library's 💗🌈🌺

Love Zara 💗🌈🌺🤪