'8'

Taylor Juliana King
📍 Cityscape Mall

"Tay when's ur birthday?"Ashanti asked."Gurl how u don't know ur bitches birthday"Candace(aka Candi)asked,"Girl ion know it slipped my mind"Shanti said snacking on some Doritos."Gurl are those my Doritos?"I asked.

"Well yeahhh when u was busy texting with ur man"Shanti said in a duh tone.Let me update y'all Shanti and Candi my bestest bitches we been together since we was in diapers cuz our mamas were best of friends we was even born on the same month I was born on June 15,Candi was on 16 and Shanti was on 17,just on different years and right now we was in the mall picking up some stuff for my brother Joe's barbecue they was doing it to celebrate him and my sister in law Tasha's newsest addition to the familiar.

We done bought all the stuff from Walmart and now we in Cityscape Mall cuz we had extra cash and our Mama's said we could spend it so we was doing just that we went to forever 21, ZARA, Tiffany and co and some random jeweler for some new jewelery and I got my self some snacks.

"Candi,Tay"Shanti called out,"Yeah wsp?"Candi asked."I don't know if it's a good time but Tay ain't that ur man over there with some female?"She said pointing over to where Marquise and some girl or woman ion care was standing.

"Damnn Tay should we go or?"Candi asked."Na let's go say hi",we walked over to where his car was parked and upon closer inspection I saw he was with Lelani."Omgg hi Tayy"Lelani said."Hey beautiful"Marquise said putting his arms around my waist and giving me a peck making me blush.

"Hey girls"Lelani said referring to Candi and Ashanti who were on their phone."Lelani girl whatchu doin here?"she looked shocked before hitting Marquise playfully"Mar u ain't tell her?!"."Tell me what?","Fine since he Didn't tell u I will,I opened up my new hair salon and nail salon here in this mall"."OMG REALLY?!!"I squealed cuz I love hair salons.

"Yeah it's called "Aspea"she said."Anyways bye y'all have fun" she said getting into her car and driving off."Boyyy why u ain't tell me bout Lelani's business?".I said looking up at Marquise "I forgot bae"he said leaning in giving me a sloppy kiss,I moaned lowly as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"OMG TMI GUYS!!"Candi said leaving me flustered and Marquise just chuckled "Guys we gotta go aunt Isa texted me saying we gotta come back"Shanti spoke up."Ok"me and Candi said in unison,"Bye Bae"I said giving Mar a peck before walking away.

"Damn her ass is fat"He said ,I Chuckled knowing that he think no one heard him ,"Boy I know it's Fat"I said getting into Candi's car and putting on my air pods and playing watching "legacies"on Netflix.

We got home gave my brother the stuff and I went into my room, seeing Candi and Shanti Fast asleep I decided to join them and fell asleep.

"FEW HOURS LATER"

"Should we wake her?"Candi asked as we looked over my sleeping niece I can't believe am an aunty ,I said looking at my niece Ayesha.

She Soo cute
I know conscience damn
Girl shut up nobody talking to u
Whatever get outta my head bitch
Damn bitch bye🙀

"Tay get ur ass down hea"I heard my mama call out walking down the stairs I saw her with Lelani,Kash,My man and some other nigga and people ion know as well as Lani's cute ass twins with their suitcases,did I forget to mention this barbecue is also gonna be a night at the club a movie night and a party cuz this their first child every since Tasha's three miscarriages.

"Tay stop staring at ur man like a thirsty ass hoe and take them to the guest house"my mama said getting all irritated."Damn mama fine"I said turning to her to ask her sum thing "Girl and yes ur little boyfriend can stay in ur room but ion wanna hear no moaning and shit u hear me"she said."Thanks mama".

I lead them all to the other house at the back aka the guest house and showed them each their rooms and Kash,Lani and Ari got rooms closest to their kids just in case but damnnn Ari's baby is fine I wonder where her man at but it's not my business.

Walking into the kitchen I grab some leftover lasagna from last night and some Arnold Palmer and went into my room where my eyes damn went blind,there stood my man in a towel that hung dangerously low on his torso his hair wet and I could even see his v line but we ain't gonna say nothing about that.

"Damn beautiful stop staring"He said snapping me out of my trance and some unholy thoughts.Lawd I need some holy water real quick "whatever "I said walking over and giving him the food as he changed into some grey sweatpants and a white tee.

"Soo Gorgeous whatchu wanna do?"he asked,"nothing really just gonna continue watching some bitches fight on Instagram live"I replied,he swallowed his food before speaking up"who fighting this time?"he asked sighing cuz this bitches always fighting over a nigga who ion want them or a random bitchy thing.

"Some nigga named Benjamin"I said "wait which Benjamin is it Moore or Franklin?"he asked "I think his name Franklin or something ".He chuckled drinking his Arnold Palmer before speaking up "They fighting over a nigga who got a whole ass baby mama"he said laughing.

"What?!".I questioned shocked,"Yeah his ass got a baby mama named poison with one kid and a baby on the way" he said dropping the plate on my night stand and getting up looking for something in his suitcases "what Mama name a child poison like tf?"I questioned.

"her name ivy but they call her poison cause of poison ivy and she love plants so the nickname stick "he explained,I yawned getting up going into the bathroom I took a shower did my nightly routine put my hair in a bonnet cuz am not messing up my braids said a quick prayer hopped into bed and cuddled with Marquise falling asleep".

Unknown
📍 Hideout location

"So Lamar everything in check?"I said speaking to my boy his ass looked miserable cuz he done lost his fiancee but ion give a fuck bout that its time to pay Keshawn a visit.

"Yes boss,the party ends on Friday night at La Santo Hotel"he replied looking over at the guns on shit we bought for the day."Good tell the boys to check the new shipment"I said walking out not giving a fuck about the response.

Walking into my office I kissed a photo of my beautiful Lelani,still can't believe she left me for Kash after I told her about what he did that night,but not to worry she's gonna be mine and she gon have my kids like she promised"

<><>><><><><><><<><<><><><><>><>
Well that was much 😭,we got a physco wanting Lani,Lamar's ass is helping them😒.

Anyways what y'all think about Tay and Marquise and another baby into the family.

Who y'all think that unknown person is?(maybe it's star with an S and ended 8 years ago)but hey ain't gonna snitch.

McDonald's or Chick-fil-A

Vote 💗
Comment 🌈
Follow a hoe 😩
Add to ur Library's

Love Zara 💗🌈🌺🤪