'13'

Lelani pov
📍Ant's house

I was at Ant's house with Ari and Kyky basically she been living here for the past week and even Kyky love him.

Ughhh my nephew don't love me no more.

"Damn this crab can singgg"Ari said  at the tv as we were watching Moana because of Ant's niece Lily she's a cute kid and very respectful.

"So Leilani do you mind telling me why you be acting flustered around Kash?"Ari said all her attention on me.
"Uhmmm well we had sex"I reply casually as her eyes bulge out if her head.

"WHATT?!!!!"She yells,while I cringe at the noise"How?Whe-?was his dick huge?"she asked in a span of 1 second."Girl calm your ass well it was the night when we dropped of the twins at my mamas house,and we'll  we just got horny,from giving each other head it turned to six fucking rounds"I tell her popping a doritos chip into my mouth.

"Miss girl answer my question was it good tho?"She asked"Arianna I couldn't walk for two days without wincing even my employees were wondering what was wrong and that sick fucker asked what wrong with my legs"I told her huffing at the memory.

"Hmmmm,did you cum?"she asked.
My face flushed bright red"well about that.."I muttered trailing off "I kinda cumed about 8 times"I muttered quietly my face still red looking at my hands that suddenly became interesting.

"8 TIMESS?!!"She yelled"damn the dick must be good and let me guess he came only twice?"she asked "bro how did you know?"I asked her confused"Well Anthony here and him built the same this nigga made me cum so hard I was seeing stars,like about 4 times in two rounds and he only cummed once,ughhh"she groaned falling onto the couch.

"ANTTTTT"Ari yelled"Yess pretty girl"he replied coming into the kitchen "can you make me some of your famous jollof rice?"she asked shyly,and I swear I could see her blush  my cousin normally making them blush.

My cousin in loveee awwwww

My phone began vibrating in my pocket, picking it up I answered the incoming call from Kash that suddenly Ari and Ant found interesting.

Weird but ok..

Phone call: 4EVA💋💍

Me:Hi baeee what supp?

4L💋💍:Am good bae are you still at Ant's house?

Me:Yeahh any problem?

4L💋💍:naaaa could you just stop over at your mamas house there's a package here for you

Me:sure Ari and Ant said they wanna tag along

4L💋💍:Sure no problem,bye

Me:Byee baeee

4EVA💋💍Has hanged up.

Dropping my phone back into my pocket I grabbed my jacket as well as my drink before hopping into Ant's car because mine exploded because some nigga shot my fucking gas tank.