'6'🎉👶

Arianna Destiny Jackson
📍 Bebe's clothing store

Being pregnant is horrible I don't know how Lani did this shit,my feet swollen I be throwing up cuz this baby don't like the food and be having weird cravings like pickles and Doritos bruhhh.

Right now am with Lani at a baby clothing shop because I love the clothes the twins wore as babies and surprisingly it's been going well,I got a text from Lamar saying I should buy both blue clothing cuz we having a boy.

"Ari what about this?"Lani said holding up a cute onesie that said "mommy's favourite"."ohh girl I love it "I replied she chuckled throwing it into the cart, personally am more in love with Lamar even tho it's not this baby he still supportive, 😩 my man.

"Ari girl I have told u about Deyjah?",she asked me."Na what did my niece do?!","Well ur niece and a boy are doing lovey-dovey activities"she said making me shocked
"I thought Jah was the good twin"I said genuinely shocked"Yeah same but I love em both "she said throwing in some gloves and hats for the baby.

"Anyways his name is Kyle,he really cute and good mannered,this boy asked me if he could take Dey for their school Easter dance/hunt stuff"she told me."Wow that a good kid u hear that papa"I said patting my belly "oww"I whined."What happened?! R u ok?,is it the baby?"Lani said panicking."Lani am good chile"I told her and she let out a sigh of relief.

Walking up to the cash register we paid and left we then went to Chipotle to get some food.After that We went to  my man's house and Kash was already waiting there cuz he was Lani's ride I side hugged her goodbye and she left."Ari u hungry?"Lamar asked."No Mar I ate before coming here"I replied giggling,cuz ever since I got knocked up he been so caring massaging my feet and dealing with my attitude.

He helped me into the house and I sat on the couch while he got the remote to out on our favorite movie "Ginny and Georgia"."Baeee"he called out."Yeah?","U wanna go on a Trip to See my mama?","OMG YESSS"I replied I absolutely loved Lamar's mom one cuz she is Jamaican and two she had the best advice and see me as her own daughter.

He chuckled because he knew I loved his mama,she all those chill mama and am glad she Lamar's mama,she really knows how to put him in his place sometimes,"ughhh "I groaned cuz my back was killing me"Ur back mama?"."Yh it hurt am ready to pop this baby out already".I am already eight months sooo that's what's sup.

Lamar started rubbing the ointment on my back whilst massaging it, suddenly he got a call and from what I knew it concerned Lani I feel sorry for my cus she been getting death threats getting kidnapped and shit but Kash been protecting her so there no issue.

Lamar got off the phone and was beaming so bright my eyes could burn."Baee what happened?"."Gurl ur cousin bout to get proposed to"he said throwing on a shirt."what?!!!"I said in shock"Kash gon propose?!"."Yes Ari he's doing it next weekend during ur baby shower"."OMG my cus gonna be a Mrs Black". Suddenly I got a text it was from Marquise.

"Hey Ari what's sup heard the news Kash bout to propose?"

"Boy I heard how's tray and Taylor?"

"They good me and Tay good tho how about Og he good?"

"Yh Mar's good"

"Anyways am gonna be in town for a long time cuz of ur baby shower and for ur upcoming wedding gurl"

"Marquise what r u planning?"

"Fine u got me could u help me plan a surprise for Tay?"

"Yh sure bye bestie stay outta trouble"

"Yeah yeah Bye gurl"

"Who was that?"Mar asked,"It's Marquise bae"."oh my little nigga how he doin?"."he good coming to town for a few weeks or months "ok u want anything am finna go buy some stuff,should I drop u off at Lani's house "."yh I haven't seen those twins in forever ".

"45 minutes later "

"Lanii girl open the door"I said knocking on her apartment door and all her neighbors be mugging me, damn nosey ass."Girl am coming chile .she opened the door and I was shocked she looked horrible she had eye bags under her eyes and her feet looked swollen and in short she looked terrible .

"Girl what happened to u?"I said entering the apartment and shutting the door."Girl ion know I think am sick or something,fuck"she said running in to the bathroom vomiting
"Girl how long this been going on?","a week now and even the twins worried I don't know what to do",she said and I looked like she was on the verge of tears"what about Kash?"."he went to CVS to go get some drugs and shit ".I paused and asked her how it had been doing her,and by what she said I confirmed my suspicion she got food poisoning I told her not to eat weird food buffet's.

"Girl u got food poisoning"I said I was technically a certified nurse before I got knocked up"how u know that?"a male voice said from behind me aka Kash I didn't realize he was here."Boy hush am a nurse remember"."oh yeah before u got knocked up"he joked.He bent down and picked Lani up bridal style dropping her on her bed and putting the covers on her cuz she already asleep I told him the drugs to give and went to the living room.

Plopping on the couch Kash asked me a question "so do u know about the proposing plan?"he said slightly nervous."ofc I distract her make her look good take her to a restaurant and boom u appear and propose and she cries and accepts and y'all get married"."Daddy r u getting married?"Jah asked popping outta nowhere.

"Obviously Jah and it's mommy"Sire told her sitting on Kash's lap."Wait really daddy?!"she said shocked , suddenly sire went into their room and brought out a piece of paper Kash visibly tensed reading it,"Desire where did u get this from?"."Oh it came in the mail for Mommy"she said giggling oblivious to the fact it was a fucking death threats and this was one was scary I could smell dried blood on it and it made me almost puke

"Did u or Deyjah read it"he asked "no the words are funny"they replied I walked over and froze "Kash it's scar's handwriting and to be more precise in fucking Jamaican" I whisper yelled.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ohh cliffhanger but who do u think scar is and old enemy or friend or maybe even rival but I wont spill.

Lani my gurl is sick ughhh,and Kash bout ta propose and Ari bout ta pop and Marquise finally in the pic legit forgot bout him and Tray,just to be clear Tay or Taylor is Marquise girlfriend.

Favourite colour?
Mine is Mint green and black

Vote💗
Follow a hoe😩
Add to ur library🤪
Comment🌈

📍Love Zara 💗🌈🌺🤪