'10'

Keshawn Kamari Black
📍The trap

(Also read the little note at the end it's very important to me,now on with the rest of the story🙂)

"ANTTTT THE FUCK U DO TO MY WEED?!!!"Moolie yelled looking for his jar full of weed while trashing the trap house."mane can u shut the fuck up"Black said coming out of a random room with some shawty."Hiii Kash"she said coming over to me grinding her ass on me, resulting in me pushing her away,cuz shawty fine but she not my type plus i got my love already with two kids.

"Girl get out he no want you no more"Jp spoke up, making Kee chuckle.she looked at me before leaving and shawty was on the verge of tears"embarrassing"Ant mumbled.
"Anyways Kash we found the peeps who stole our latest shipment",by shipment we meant drugs,weeds,and a whole lot of guns,and our lastest one was fucking stolen from the dock.

"Who is it?"Black asked lighting a blunt,"Those niggas on 26th avenue"Ant added "aye ain't that use to be scar's trap house?,that we blew up? Kee asked,"aye he's right that means his peeps back"Black said puffing out smoke."Damn am tired of this nigga"i said wiping my hands on my shirt"I swear he gotta whole seat reserved in hell by Satan but his demonic ass won't go"Ant said chuckling.

"Aye Kash whats this I hear bout u and Mora's sister?"Kee asked piquing everybody's interest"shidd i forgot to tell y'all she my bm"I said picking up a blunt,"WHATTT?!!"they all yelled except Ant cuz nigga already damn knew infact he helped me find out.
"Kash mane I gat one question"Kee said,I raised my eyebrow as a signal for him to ask"matter of fact make em two ,one are the kids fine?,and two-"he said backing away"her ass thick tho?".

"Boy u must gat a death wish but damn yh my kids fine and the thick part u gon see it at Mora's 20th party"I said, picking up my phone cuz it been vibrating since.i looked at it and picked up seeing the contact.

'Mines💋❤️'

Me:Hey baby Mama

Mines💋❤️:hey baby daddy👅

Me:whatcu want love?

Mines💋❤️:well on ur way back could u get me some drugs from CVS the twins coming down with sum thing.

Me:ok love anything else?

Mines💋❤️:ohh yeah could u get me that new book that just came out?

Me:Is it that ' In ur eyes'book?

Mines💋❤️:yhhh thanks bae.

Me:I love u bye
Read at 16:35  pm

Shit why did I say that?but its true I love and alway will but right now I gotta focus on the plan and am boutta tell the boys I found scar back on the grid meaning that little nigga is back from the Albanian trip he went on.
"Kash u listening?"Ant asked interrupting me out of my thoughts.
"Yh yh"i replied,he went on to explain the plan all over again and the backup plan just in Plan A didn't work cuz the niggas on 26th had the third largest gang us being the second and JP's brother owning the largest in the whole Atlanta.

"Mane I'll be right back Lucy is fucking spamming my line saying her water just broke"Jp said getting up,we all looked at each other before yelling"BOY GET UR ASS UP UR BABY MAMA HAVING YOUR CHILD NIGGA".
"Damn u ain't gat to do allat "he says getting out if the house into his car.

After a few minutes of comforting silence Ant speaks up"So Keshawn"he begins and from him saying my first name out full I know am in trouble damn even Black and Kee know cuz they eyes are wide open considering they were both sleeping."yh?"i reply sounding calm,but my mind is doing a panic run right now.

"Why didn't u propose to Lani?"he asks and I inwardly groan cuz we were back on this topic again."Well u know why I had the cops on my tail and scar's fucking ass trailing me,hell I even got threats coming at Lani and my kids so I decided it not time and she wasn't in the best state of mind so I decided against it"i reply,"shit threats?!,mane u should have told us sooner"Kee and black chime in.

"Anyways why u asking?"I say teasing him knowing the full reason why."Yhhhh Ant why u asking is it for a certain someone called Arianna?".Kee and Black ask while wiggling their eyebrows."Mane am outta here"he mumbles getting up and picking his car keys.

"To go see Ari?"We tease again,"Shut y'all ass up,but yeah it's to go see her"he says mumbling the last part and going out the door"Black u still coming for dinner?,my ma expecting u"Kee says standing up and wiping the dust on jeans,"yeah am coming for a particular shawty tho"he replies

"mane u nasty u just fucked a hoe this evening and now u gon get Amaya to fuck u"Kee snaps at him."Damn mane it ain't that serious "He replies(He aka Black)"To you it ain't serious but to her she think u her nigga now if u ain't gone take her serious tell he that i hate seeing my cousin crying and whining cuz ur hoes be coming at her"Kee tells him getting up "oh and don't bother coming if u do I'ma bust ur kneecaps bitch"Kee says walking out.

Black sits on the couch with his head in his hands not gonna lie but if u had a cousin like Kee I would be hella protective cuz Amaya mama dead her pops abusing her hell almost raped her and almost trafficked her to some weird men like damn the girl was just 17 when he started acting like that ,her pops was arrested tho for some other crimes to be put on death row,but the nigga escaped and kidnapped Amaya and now Kee's mama got full custody over her every since he traumatized her.

"Black u good?"i ask getting up cuz its getting late and I ain't do what Lani asked me yet"yh just going through it right now"he says waving me off as he gets into his car locking the trap door as am already outside."sure nigga text me when u feeling ok tho,drive safe nigga"I say getting into my truck because my hellcat is at my mamas house."yh nigga u too"he says getting into his car and driving off.

I drove off to CVS and git the drugs then went to the library to get Lani's book and git some Chinese food for dinner.

<><>><><>><><><><><><><><>><><>>
Well just a short filler chapter for the next chapter hope y'all doing good,this chapter was to show u Kash's relationship with his friends.

But do u think Black is in the wrong for doing Amaya like that or was Kee wrong for snapping at him.
Amaya got some trauma form her pops,and y'all got a little insight for Kash's pov.

I honestly try to make his pov manly but I really can't it's damn hard,I cried writing Amaya's trauma story cuz it actually happened to one of my neighbors who is very close to me Soo.

Guys can y'all start commenting cuz i really wanna read y'all's comments and also am not really feeling inspired to continue writing this story it took me 5 days to figure out this chapter when normally it takes me a few hours after the last chapter and I feel like beginnings are always hard to write.

Vote 💗
Comment 🌈
Add to ur library's 💗
Follow a hoe 😩

📍Love Zara💋