Freddy Fazbear Fights Cat Noir

"FREDDY! NO!" Ladybug shouted, as he advanced towards her. 

"MLADY, NO!" Cat noir rushed to save her— but he was too late. The bite of '24 had already taken place. "I guess I have no choice but to cataclysm you. I must avenge my bugaboo!" Extending his staff, Cat Noir leapt into the air. 

"I don't think so, little guy!" Freddy Fazbear was much more agile than expected— Cat hadn't expected this from the kid that had been akumatized. 

He could do nothing but watch as Freddy Fazbear opened his gaping maw, the joints going loose as it unhinged and revealed the endoskeleton inside.

 "Hah! You don't scare me, big guy!" Cat Noir chortled, twirling his staff to show the animatronic he meant business. 

"It's time for my special attack!" Freddy yelled, anchoring himself and widening his stance. 

Cat Noir was about to retort, "not on my wa-" but the lights had all cut out! And Freddy's eyes started to blink on and off in the darkness! "What the?" Cat Noir stared, only slightly frightened. 

"Or or or or or, or or or or or..." Freddy began to sing and Cat Noir screamed like the dumb little baby he really was. 

"No, Mr. Fazbear! Don't akumatize me!"

"It's too late." Freddy said. "It's never too late!" Cat Noir shot back. "CATACLYSM! " He swung his hand blindly in the dark hopping to catch Freddy. But then he felt someone grab his arm and twist it toward himself. To his horror, he cataclysmed himself and crumbled into a pile of dust. Bye bye little butterfly...