6

Solina | Los Angeles, California

"Ohhhh this place in niceeeee" Coco said to me as we walked into the fancy Italian restaurant that Blue loves called, Osteria La Buca. Now, I don't know if Beyoncé remembers that I told her that I was allergic to tomatoes but I'm guessing she didn't since we were at a place that uses tomatoes as their main ingredient.

I walked more closer to Beyoncé as we were being led to our table.

"Did you forget I was allergic to this place? You tryna kill me already Bey?" I told her lowly as I whispered in her ear. She gasped, "oh my god I actually forgot. We can go somewhere else—" she told me but I shook my head, "it's fine Bey, I can get some Alfredo or something. As long as I don't eat it, I'll be fine" I told her.

"You sure? We can totally find somewhere else, Blue would understand" she told me and I nodded, "I'm sure baby mama" I told her and she slapped my stomach. "Keep playing" she told me and I chuckled.

We all sat down. Blue insisted Bey and I sat next to each other so she could sit right in the middle.

"Mama, this place has like the best spaghetti in the world!" Blue told me. I smiled, "that's cool bug, I won't be able to try it though" I told her. "Why not?" Solange asked. "I'm allergic to tomatoes" I told them and Ms Tina literally glared at Beyoncé. "Now why would you bring her here Giselle?" She asked Bey and she almost shrunk in her seat. "I-" Bey started but I cut her off, "I'm fine Ms. Tina. I can smell it and I'll be fine. I just can't eat it" I told her. "Womp womp" Chance said causing Blue to giggle.

I glared at her. "Keep playing and I'll set fire to yo car" I pointed at her. She gasped dramatically, "not my baby!" She said. Coco shook her head, "you and that ugly car. I don't know why we got it anyway" She said and I nodded, "right. I should take it back and leave it till Blue can drive" I said and Chance eyes grew wide. "Y'all not touching my car" she said. "Can I drive it auntie?" Blue asked her. Chance looked hesitant but nodded, "maybe when you get your permit" she told her and Blue cheered. "Consider yourself lucky Ivy. Chance doesn't let anyone in her precious car" I told her and Chance threw a piece of bread at me.

"So Solina" Kelly said causing me to look at her. "Whats your role in the army? I see the dog tags you have" she asked me. My hand went to my tags mindlessly. "I'm a four star Sergeant" I told her. "Damn! You that good? That pay must be extravagant" Angie said. "And is! I milk every bit of it too" Chance said. I shook my head chuckling because it was true. "That's because we spoil you" I told her. She shrugged, "Princess tings" she said.

I snorted, "you're gonna have to mooch off of Coco now. I gotta make up for the ten years I missed" I said, pulling Blue closer to me which she happily accepted, leaning more into me. Bey shook her head, "Don't be spoiling her Solina. She already gets what she wants because she's an only child. She is an only child, right?" She asked me.