10

Solina | Los Angeles, California

Blue and I were plating the breakfast when Beyoncé came from upstairs. Blue ran straight for her with a smile on her face, "look mommy, Mama and I made you a fruit salad. We added honey to it, it made the fruit taste so sweet!" She raved to Bey as she led her to the table.

"Wow baba, it looks so nice. Thank you my love" she told her and gave her a side hug. I was pouring orange juice when I felt a presence by me. I looked over at the woman and smiled, "everything okay?" I asked her. She nodded, "yeah, had to call the family to tell them I was good" she told me and I nodded.

I took two cups and Bey grabbed one to help me. I sat it in front of Blue who was patiently waiting for us to come. I sat at the head of the table, Bey sat to the right of me and Blue sat in front of her. I prayed over the food quickly as I could tell Blue was getting hangry.

"Good?" I asked Blue who had took a bite out of her pancake. With her cheeks flushed she nodded her head with thumbs up. I chuckled and looked over at Bey who was eating her fruit quietly and scrolling through her phone.

I could tell she was dealing with a lot right now with everything surrounding Shawn. I pulled my phone out from my shorts to send her a text.

Houston 🤠

What's wrong?

She paused her chewing and looked at the message before looking up at me. She swallowed whatever fruit was in her mouth before shaking her head at me softly and looking down again.

Houston 🤠

You can hide whatever from Blue but not me
So what's wrong?

I watched her sigh before moving her hand along her phone screen. Within a few seconds, my phone vibrated with her response.

Houston 🤠

It's nothing too important. Can you come with me after this?

Of course.
Do you want Blue to come or do you think she'll be good on her own for a hour or two?

I don't want her by herself
Can you see if Chance is free?

I moved from our thread and swiped to Chance and I's.

Baby sister 🤧

I need a favor

What nigga