Chapter 13

TW: mentions of bdsm
Billie's P.O.V
"HES JUST A FRIEND JESSE DAMN!" I spat. I was awoken from my peaceful sleep by an angry Jesse. My ex boyfriend texted me and he's freaking out about it. "BULLSHIT BILLIE!" He yells. He doesn't need to know that Collin is my ex. "You're acting ridiculous Jesse just stop!" I seethe. His eyes turn black so I know he's beyond pissed. "I'm acting ridiculous?! You're the one who's talking to another man when you're MY girlfriend!" He retaliates. "Why do you care? It's not like we're fucking each other. He literally reached out to just talk" I say growing tired of this conversation. His anger intensifies but he doesn't touch me. It's silent for a moment and it's uncomfortable. I know he wants to say something but he doesn't instead he walks away. I don't chase after him he clearly needs his space. I go back to his bedroom climbing into his bed. I love it so much it's comfortable and I feel safe. I hope he calms down I want to cuddle him again.

Jesse's P.O.V
I was so close to restraining and spanking her senseless. She gave me attitude that was uncalled for, I don't put up with that behavior but I have to be patient or else she's going to run. She's delicate, sensitive, and fragile but she's also spicy. She's giving me lots of reasons to punish her. As soon as she fully gives herself to me she'll be punished for everything she has done to disrespect me. I'm still not as calm as she needs me to be so I know I need to let off some steam. I head towards the basement unlocking the playroom door. I turn on the lights admiring my hard work. This place has my blood sweat and tears. I've worked so hard to make this my dream dungeon and the only thing that's missing is my perfect maid. I walk over grabbing my whip off of the wall looking it. I imagine what it will feel like to whip her. I'd be gentle but assertive I know she'd enjoy it if she just gave it a chance.

I start feeling pissed off again and immediately start hitting my sawhorse with the whip. If Collin knows what's good for him he won't text my Billie anymore. I continue hitting my bondage devices with the whip releasing my pint up anger.

Billie's P.O.V
It's quiet and lonely in Jesse's room. I was hoping he would come back and scoop me into his arms but he's not here. I get up in an attempt to find him. "Jes" I call softly but it's silent. I search everywhere but he's not around. My fear of abandonment washes over me. No he wouldn't have left right? As I feel overwhelmed and terrified I remember him talking about one place I shouldn't go, his basement. I know he doesn't want me near it but I want to find him. I quietly walk down the stairs and see a huge red door. I gently open it and immediately gasp in horror. What.the.hell?! It looks like a torture chamber and in the middle stands Jesse holding a whip. I realize now that he wants me in this scary room, he's been nice so he can lock me down here. He whips those women because he likes it. I scream and run back upstairs towards the front door, I'm terrified. "BILLIE WAIT!" He yells.

I let out another scream running out of house as fast as I can. I have no car so I can't quickly escape but I keep running not looking behind me. I'm trembling from how scared I am. Suddenly I feel arms around my waist and I'm pulled to the ground. I yell loudly and try to fight him but he just easily wins tossing me over his shoulder. "Calm down it's ok" he says. "PLEASE NO PLEASE JESSE NO DONT DO THIS TO ME I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME?!" I bawl. "You need to catch your breath sweet girl as soon as you calm down we can talk" he says softly. I try to steady my breathing and calm myself but it takes me a minute. We make it back to his house and he carefully puts me down brushing all the hair out of my face. He takes us back inside and sits us on the couch gently holding my hand. I can't stop shaking. He sighs, "I didn't want you to find out this way but now that you've seen it I need to explain" he says. I give him my full attention. "Baby I have a very specific sexual taste. That room you saw is used for me to enjoy that taste. I know it looks and seems scary but it's not as bad as you think" he explains calmly. I'm in disbelief, it's definitely as bad as I think. "Are you kidding? Jes that room looks like a torture chamber! W-What do you do in there?" I ask.