Chapter 17

TW: Spanking
Billie's P.O.V
I wake up feeling refreshed. No doubt it was from Jesse and I's activities earlier. I turn over and see him still beside me. I immediately hug him and bury my head in his chest. He stirs a little and puts his hand on my back protectively. I love feeling so safe and secure, I've not felt that in a long time. I reach up playing with his hair while he sleeps. He is seriously so handsome and I still can't believe he chose me, I feel so lucky. I let my hand travel down to his bare chest caressing it. He starts to stir again, "Hands to yourself" he chuckles. "But you don't keep yours to yourself" I say innocently. Next thing I know he flips me over pinning me beneath him. "That's because it's physically impossible for me to do" he whispers seductively. I smile and pull his face down to kiss me. His lips against mine is the best feeling. His kisses really prove how much he loves me. "My pretty girl" he whispers. He starts kissing my neck making me melt. He kisses it for a good five minutes before pulling away. I can tell there is something on his mind.

"Are you ok?" I ask softly. He looks at me sincerely. "Yes baby, why do you ask?" He says. "There's something on your mind" I respond. He gets off of me and helps me sit up. Oh god I hope he isn't having second thoughts about our relationship. "I promise you there's nothing on my mind" he whispers. I feel like that's a lie but I don't want to argue. "I really need to shower" I say changing the subject. "Well lucky for you I have a huge shower just down the hall" he chuckles. I roll my eyes playfully but he didn't seem to take it that way. "Did you just roll your eyes?" He asks with a serious tone. I blush immediately, "Yes but it was just playful" I reply nervously trying not to look at him. "Mmm well playful or not I don't tolerate eye rolling. Lay across my lap so I can spank you" he says sternly. I immediately tense up but I know he enjoys this and I like to please him. I crawl over and get on his lap just like he commanded. "Naughty girl" he scolds positioning me how he wants. I start breathing heavily waiting for him to spank me. Suddenly I feel a familiar stinging sensation on my ass. I gasp immediately. He grabs a fistful of my hair coming down again. "Very bad girl Billie" he scolds. "I'm sorry Jesse" I whine.

"No you will call me sir" he says smacking me again. This one stings pretty bad. "Y-Yes S-Sir" I manage to say through my tears. I didn't know that eye rolling would send him over the edge. He spanks me five more times before I begin begging. "P-Please stop sir" I tremble pathetically. He rubs both of my abused cheeks trying to soothe me. I just sob quietly. Every time he spanks me I cry. Matthew used to tie me down and whip my bottom until it bled. It was some of the worst pain I've ever felt and unfortunately Jesse is reminding me of those dark times. I shake and whimper on his lap feeling myself panic. He must've noticed something was off because he immediately sits me up. "No Matthew no more pain please!" I beg curling up in a ball.

Jesse's P.O.V
The minute she called me Matthew I knew I messed up. My eyes widen watching her panic and shake before balling herself up. "No no Billie I'm not Matthew I'm not going to hurt you" I say frantically trying to bring her back to reality. I reach for her and she immediately begins kicking and fighting me. "No please I'll do whatever you want Matthew just don't hurt me" she sobs. I can't believe I fucked up this bad. "Hey sweet girl it's Jesse I'm here to protect you" I say softly. I can tell she's about to make a run for it. "Don't run baby it's ok" I say calmly. My words do nothing to stop her though. She immediately darts out of my room. I run after her making her scream loudly. It hurt my ears and my heart. "MATTHEW NOOO!" She sobs hysterically. I'm freaking her out worse by chasing her. I stop and see her hide behind my couch. I've got to calm her down without scaring her. Maybe there's someone from her past that can soothe her? I don't know much but there was one name I remember which is Collin. I'm willing to try anything to help her. "Billie it's me Collin, are you ok?" I say. A few seconds later I see her pop out from behind the couch. "C-Collin" She trembles running over to me and hugging me tight. "H-He's doing it again he's hurting me" she trembles in my arms. "Shh you're safe" I whisper. She clings to me and I pick her up taking her back to the bedroom. I lay her on my chest and immediately begin soothing her back to sleep. Maybe when she wakes up she'll forget this happened. Well now I really have to watch what I'm doing. If a simple spanking sent her into some sort of panic attack who knows what else will set her off. I have to help her get away from these terrible thoughts. She starts snoring softly making me chuckle. I seriously love her so damn much. I hate that everything is triggering her back to bad memories. I want her to enjoy our intimate times not be scared of it. I'm going to have to show her everything is ok...

About an hour later she begins to wake up. "There's my babygirl" I say softly. She immediately lays back down and hugs me. I rub her back waiting for her to say something. I seriously hope she doesn't remember what happened. "How long was I out for?" She asks. "About an hour" I reply. "I just sleep so good with you" she giggles. I smile and peck her on the lips. Seems like she's fine and doesn't remember anything. I pull her face back down and claim her soft lips. She straddles me and we begin making out passionately. I'm not trying to trigger her so I'm not doing anything else but kissing her. We make out for a good awhile and she pulls away. "Y-You promise you won't hurt me?" She whispers softly. I look at her sincerely and cradle her face. "I promise baby" I reply caressing her cheek with my thumb. She lays down on my chest again. "If you're freaked out about the basement just know I'm not forcing anything on you" I say stroking her hair. She stays quiet. "Billie I mean it" I say sternly. "D-Do you though? You have that basement and all of those devices for a reason. You want me to willing surrender myself to you for your p-pleasure" she says. I sigh "Yes Billie I mean it and yes I want your submission but I promise you what I want to do is pleasurable for both of us" I explain. She looks up at me innocently. "Why though why can't we have a normal relationship?" She says. I sigh in frustration "Billie I'm not normal I never will be. I want things that aren't considered normal. I'm sorry baby but I like what I like" I explain. She gets off of me. It's silent for a moment. She crosses her arms over her chest. "M-Matthew used to tie me up and do as he pleased with me. He would whip me and make me bleed and-" she tears up immediately and I grab her pulling her close to me. "He raped me Jes I'm not a virgin but I try to convince myself that I am to forget what he did to me!" She sobs hysterically. My heart drops and all I feel is anger. Matthew is a dead man walking. I hold Billie tight as she sobs. "I didn't want to lie but-" she breaks down again. "Shhh you don't have to explain anything baby" I whisper before kissing her forehead. My heart breaks for my poor girlfriend.

"I'm s-sorry" she trembles. "Babygirl it's ok" I say trying to soothe her. Knowing what Matthew did to her changes everything. I don't want to traumatize her. I shut out all my thoughts and try to focus on making sure my poor Billie is ok.