Chapter 19

Warning: Smut and a lot of it 🙂‍↕️
Jesse's P.O.V
After our little argument we both end up back on the couch. She cuddles up to me again. She can be so feisty sometimes it makes me want to fuck the attitude right out of her. She really got me riled up after yelling at me and it's taking everything in me not to punish her right now. We're watching a movie and she keeps grinding on my lower half and I can tell she's doing it on purpose. I grab her ass and make her look at me. "If you don't stop doing that things are going to get heated" I threaten. I move my hand around her throat lightly choking her. "Is that a threat or a promise Mr. Rutherford?" She asks innocently. I immediately flip us around so she's pinned beneath me. She gasps then lets out a giggle. "It can be promise if that's what you want" I reply. "I definitely want it" she says looking at me seductively. I remove the hair tie from her wrist. "You like being my good girl right?" I ask caressing her hips. "Yes more than anything" she replies. I gently grab her wrists and use the hair tie to bind them together. "Keep these right here then. Show me you're my good girl" I whisper putting her arms above her head. She nods her head yes following my directions. "I like words" I say dominantly. "Y-Yes" she says. "Yes what Billie?" "Y-Yes s-sir" she replies. "Very good girl" I praise. Her cheeks get redder.

"I want you to focus on the pleasure I'm going to give you" I say slowly rolling her shirt up her chest and over her eyes. Her breathing gets heavier. "Is this ok my sweet girl?" I ask making sure I don't scare her. "Y-Yes. I want to feel you explore my body" she says softly. I smirk before kissing her forehead. "Don't worry love we'll be doing plenty of that. Now tell me all about these tits. I'm dying to know all about them" I say softly. "Umm... what do you want to know?" She asks shyly. "Do you like when someone touches them?" "I... no one has touched them" she admits. Her exes fucking suck. "Mm well I guess we'll find out right now" I say putting my thumbs on her nipples. She gasps softly and I slowly begin rubbing them. "Does that feel good?" I ask. "Y-Yes so good" she moans. They must be really sensitive because she's a squirming mess. I lightly pinch her left one making her move her arms. "Put them back where they belong" I say pinching her right nipple. She puts her hands back and moans softly. "Good girl I know it's hard" I say. I start rolling both nipples between my fingers making her moan loudly. "Oh fuck that feels so good" she moans breathlessly. "I found my answer then hmm?" I say smirking. She just nods her head yes. I lean down and replace of fingers with my mouth. "FUCK YES!" She screams. I can't help but chuckle at her. I'm really happy I'm making her feel so good, she deserves it. I switch nipples and make her a shaky mess.

Looks like I discovered an area that drives her wild. I stop playing with her nipples and caress her boobs for a few minutes. She stills squirms around making me smirk. "We're just getting started and you're already a mess" I chuckle. I slowly pull her shorts down revealing her thong that has a huge wet spot. "Wow all I did was play with your tits and you're soaked" I say lightly running my fingers up and down her slit. "I-I'm sorry" she says softly. "Oh babygirl you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about" I say. I lean down and claim her lips. She lets out a pleasure sigh and immediately melts into it. She's absolutely addicting. I pull away and gently trace her lips with my finger. "You're such a good girl for me" I whisper. I kiss down her neck to her chest to her stomach. I kiss it multiple times knowing she worries about it not being attractive. I dip my tongue into her navel making her shiver. "I'm so proud of you for keeping those hands right where I put them" I say softly. "I-I like to please you" she responds trembling. I nearly bust in my pants hearing her say that. I smirk and kiss all the way down to her panty line. Her arousal fills my nose and I become unbearably hard. I take my pants off not being able to take it. I lean back down and put my nose in her clothed slit. "Jesse please" she whines. "Relax pretty girl" I say. I finally pull her thong down and see her treasure glisten from how turned on she is. I waste no time diving in to taste her.

Billie's P.O.V
Wow is all I can say right now. Jesse is showing more pleasure than I know how to handle. I'm trembling terribly and he hasn't even done that much. Having my tits played with was something I didn't even know I enjoyed. I also really thought I'd be freaked out by my wrists being bound and not being able to see but I really like it especially because it pleases Jesse. I'm finding out everyday that I enjoy pleasing him. I feel him take my clit between his teeth and my eyes roll back. "FUCKKKK!" I scream. Suddenly I feel two fingers enter me while he continues sucking my clit. I didn't know pleasure like this existed. I moan uncontrollably my legs shaking as his fingers hit my spot and his tongue stimulates my clit. I literally can't take this it feels so good. I move my hands trying to distract myself. He stops sucking my clit but continues fingering me. "Billie" he growls. I know he's talking about my hands but this just feels so good I can't sit still. "I-I'm s-sorry but it feels so good" I tremble. "I know but I told you I want your hands to stay right where I put them and you're my good girl who follows my orders remember?" he says. Fuck that's hot I'm realizing that I like when he does this. I like being dominated by him. "Y-Yes sir" I respond putting my hands back. He goes back to sucking my clit and my eyes roll back. I feel a pit in my stomach and know I'm not going to last. "J-JESSE IM GONNA C-CUM!" I scream. "Cum for me pretty girl" he says. I do just that busting all over his fingers. He helps me ride it out before pulling away.

I lay there breathing heavily overwhelmed by pleasure. I really liked that and now I want to know what real restraints feel like. He frees my wrist then rolls my shirt back down my body. I can't move that felt amazing. He immediately brings me into his arms and kisses all over my face. I hold onto him tightly still recovering from what just happened. "Thank you Jes that felt amazing" I say shyly. "It's what you deserve" he replies with a smirk. We lock lips again and make out for a while. I break the kiss and bite my bottom lip nervously. "I think I want to try real restraints" I say softly. He looks at me surprised. "That's a big step babygirl I don't want to traumatize you" he says sincerely. I look down "I know but what we just did was so hot and I really liked you dominating me" I reply confidently. He grabs my face cradling it. "I'm so glad it was a positive experience and you enjoyed domination but we need to make sure it doesn't trigger you. You need to research some things and find out exactly what your hard limits are because once I have permission to really dominate you I'm going to" he says. He's kinda scaring me but I also feel excited.

"O-Ok I'll research it" I say. "I mean it babygirl you have to establish boundaries make sure you understand what you are getting yourself into" he says sternly. He's really making such a big deal out of this, it can't be that bad...right?