Chapter 16

TW: mentions of abuse, sexual content
Jesse's P.O.V
My alarm goes off signaling me that it's time to get up. I quickly turn it off hoping it didn't wake up Billie. Luckily she's still passed out clung to me. After what happened last night she needs to rest. She's probably going to freak out about not working today but she's staying right here all day. I admire her before carefully pulling myself away. Thankfully she remains asleep. She's snoring softly and looks very peaceful. All I can think about is Matthew and I don't even know who he is, all I know is that he's hurt my girl and he'll pay for it. I head into the kitchen making breakfast for both of us. She probably won't eat but it's worth a try. While I make breakfast I hear movement in the bedroom. She must be awake. I continue cooking waiting for her to come into the living room but she never does. I hope she's ok.

I stop what I'm doing to go check on her. My room is dark and I can hear sobs coming from my bed. I was hoping she'd wake up and not remember last night but clearly she does. My heart is breaking hearing her terrible sobs. "Billie" I say softly. She uncovers herself looking at me and lifts her arms up signaling she wants held. I waste no time getting in bed beside her. She scoots close as possible wrapping her arms around me. "I'm sorry about what happened" she says meekly. "Don't be sorry love" I whisper before kissing her forehead. She holds me tighter. "You can tell me all about it whenever you are ready" I say. She just nods her head yes against me. I've never killed anyone but I'm honestly considering it, no one is going to hurt her ever again. Now it's time tackle our next problem. "I know food is the last thing on your mind but I made breakfast for us" I say softly. She just hugs me tighter. I know this sucks for her but she'll feel so much better once she eats. I gently pick her up and take her to the kitchen. She wasn't having it though and quickly tries to escape my grip but I don't let her. "NO DONT DO THIS TO ME!" She screams fighting me. "Calm down pretty girl I'm not forcing you to eat I'm just asking you to" I say trying to soothe her. "You don't understand the torture he puts me through please don't!" She sobs. "He's not here baby I will never let him touch you again" I reply. She manages to escape my arms and runs back to the bedroom. I sigh, she's had it rough and clearly there's a lot of trauma. I hear the door close and instantly start freaking out. She could hurt herself. I run over to the door hoping she left it unlocked but she didn't. "Billie let me in baby please" I say trying to remain calm. I get silence. I have to break down this door again before something bad happens.

Billie's P.O.V
Everything hurts. Jesse witnessed one of my night terrors and I'm embarrassed and sad. I've not explained my past with Matthew to him but now he has some insight about it and it scares me more than anything. Matthew was something I wanted out of my conscience for good but ever since Jesse has talked about food my night terrors started again. He's been the only one who's ever cared if I eat which is comforting but also scary. I retreat to a corner of his bedroom and curl up. I have the urge to hurt myself but if Jesse found out god knows what he would do. I just cry instead, I don't want these terrible thoughts. I was doing so good but suddenly everything has changed.

Jesse's P.O.V
I break down my bedroom door bursting in. I immediately assume the worst but thankfully Billie isn't harming herself, she's in the corner sobbing though which is honestly just as bad. I get down beside her and try to comfort her but she doesn't look up. Now is probably not the time to be thinking like this but Billie needs something to calm her ass down and that something is an orgasm. Last time she had one she was glowing and was in such a good mood. I like to call them natural stress relievers. I lift her up with ease which takes her by surprise. She doesn't fight me though, she just buries her face in my shoulder. I carefully lay her on the bed before gently claiming her lips. She melts into it wrapping her arms gently around my neck. I make the kiss soft and passionate knowing she needs it. I kiss her whole face all the way over to her ear "Do you trust me?" I whisper. She nods her head yes and I slowly move my hand into her shirt massaging her tit. She moans softly and closes her eyes. I want her to just relax and enjoy this. No thoughts about Matthew just me. I slowly pull her shirt up until it's over her head. She tenses up immediately and her facial expression tells me to stop.