Chapter 21

Billie's P.O.V
After my incident with the restraints I haven't been defiant. I'm learning that listening to Jesse is what's best and I need to stop pushing my limits with him. I know we will eventually get to restraints I just have to be patient. Jesse strokes my hair as we lay on the couch together. Being trapped for over four hours truly exhausted me. "You ever heard the term curiosity killed the cat?" He asks. "Y-Yes" I reply softly. "Well then you need to stop being a curious little kitty" he says smirking. I blush a little at that comment. "I can't help it, you're into some kinky shit and I want to know everything" I reply. He just chuckles in response. We sit in comfortable silence for a moment. "What do you want for dinner?" He asks. I freeze up at the mentioning of food. "N-Nothing" I reply. He sighs annoyed. "That isn't an option, you have to eat Billie we've been over this" he says sternly. I stay silent fearing the idea of having to eat. "Would a spanking remind you of the importance of eating?" He asks. I bite my bottom lip nervously. "N-No sir" I respond softly. "Then you will be eating dinner" he replies.

I understand it's important but I don't know why he forces me to eat?  "Why don't we make something together? You can choose whatever you would like" he says. Why doesn't he understand that I don't want anything? "I'm just not hungry" I say. He sighs in frustration. I can tell he's getting really pissed off. "It's not a choice Billie if you don't eat there are consequences" he says sternly. I wish he would just drop this topic and leave me alone. I storm out of the room not wanting to talk about it anymore. We always have this argument and I'm over it. Honestly I just want to go to my apartment because he really upset me. I grab my car eyes and purse before going to his garage. "Excuse me, where do you think you're going?" I hear him say. I roll my eyes ignoring him. Suddenly my wrist is snatched making me gasp. "I'm talking to you Billie" he says sternly. I pull my hand away only for him to grab it again. "STOP!" I spat pulling away again. He doesn't take lightly to that and immediately grabs me carrying me back inside. "No! I'm going home!" I spat. He ignores me taking me to his bedroom throwing me on the bed. I try to get up but he pins me down and handcuffs me to the headboard. "Let me go!" I yell. "No, you're done running from me" he replies. I pull on my handcuffs hoping they'll break but they don't. He leaves the room and I know at this point he's going to force me to eat. The waterworks turn on instantly. The thought of eating makes me sick. Moments later he returns. "D-Don't make me" I whisper sadly. "We have to heal your relationship with food Billie, I'm sorry but I'm not letting you go until you eat something" he says. "N-No" I sob. "You don't have a choice" he says leaving again.

I pull harder on the cuffs my tears falling uncontrollably. I know he doesn't mean to hurt me but he has no clue how scarring this is. "JESSE PLEASE!" I scream starting to shake. He immediately comes back in the room. I'm trembling and probably a whole mess. He immediately gets in bed trying to calm me. "It's ok baby" he says softly. "No! No it isn't you're forcing me to eat and I don't want to Jesse. You don't understood how damaging this is for me. You're supposed to support my decisions and you're not! You're being a shitty boyfriend!" I yell at him. He's quiet for a moment before speaking. "Well I'm sorry I'm making you upset but your decision of not eating is harmful and I don't respect a decision that causes harm to you. If I allow you to just starve and deprive your body of what it needs then I'm really being a shitty boyfriend. I want what's best for my girl and I'm sorry that it's led to me being forceful" he explains. Of course he comes up with an amazing response that makes him sound like he's so incredible. Who am I kidding he is incredible, he genuinely cares about my wellbeing. "I have a lot of options for dinner you just need to pick what you would like" he says. I sigh in defeat, I'm not going to win this argument. "Ok fine I'll eat" I say giving in. "Good" he says kissing my cheek. "Jes I really have to pee" I say softly. He sighs, "promise you won't run?" He says. "P-Promise" I say. He unrestrains me and I head to the bathroom. Once I'm finished I peak around the corner to see what he's doing, thankfully he's distracted. I immediately dart for the door. He can't make me eat. I finally make it to my car without him catching me. I hate betraying him but I'm not letting him force me to do something I don't want to. I pull out of his garage and head back to my apartment.

Jesse's P.O.V
Well she lied to me. Part of me knew she was going to run but I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. I nod my head in disapproval at my girlfriend's disobedience. She really makes up her mind and sticks with it, she's just so stubborn. I think it's time for me to spank that stubbornness right out of her.