Chapter 15

TW: ED, Violence, talk of self harm
Billie's P.O.V
The rest of the day went smoothly. After Jesse fired Amelia I felt relieved. She scares me a lot but I sometimes wonder if she's telling the truth about Jesse. I could definitely see him being an evil person with terrible intentions. Part of me wishes I was friends with her so I could find out more about him but she hates me and I hate her. Finally after a long day it's time to leave, I'm beyond exhausted. Jesse grabs my hand and we walk out of the building together. I guess he wants everyone to know I'm his. "Angel you look exhausted" he says concerned. "I-I am it was a rough night" I say softly. I made it a rough night so I know this is my fault. "Well then it will be a perfect night for cuddles and ordering take out" he says. How am I supposed to argue with that? He's so sweet... sometimes. I nod my head yes smiling at him. He kisses my cheek and we walk to our cars. "I'll see you back at my place, drive safe" he says. "I will" I reply. We part ways and I go to my car. It's crazy to think a man I barely know is so in love with me and I'm so in love with him.

I start my car and begin driving back to his house. We arrive at the same time and he has me park my not so grand car in his amazing garage. I get out and he immediately grabs my hand, "You really want my Nissan in here with all your awesome cars?" I ask giggling. "I don't care what you drive, it's yours so therefore it will be parked in here" he says assertively. I smile to myself and he leads us inside. All I want to do is climb in his lap and cuddle all night. There's something so calming and safe about Jesse even though he does hurtful things. "C-Can we cuddle?" I ask softly. "Soon baby, I have to do some stuff on my computer. After that I'll order dinner and we can cuddle" he says. I want to cuddle now but I understand he's busy. "Ok" I reply sadly. He grabs me and pulls me in for a kiss. "I love you" he says. I blush, "I love you too" I reply. We part ways and I go to his couch sitting down. I hope he's done working quick because I want to be in his arms. I get comfortable then turn on the TV.

I lay my head down on the arm rest feeling my eyes get heavy. I've been exhausted all day and his couch is so comfortable. I can't help myself, I fall asleep moments later.

Jesse's P.O.V
Finally I finish working and can give my girl the cuddles she's been wanting. She's the sweetest thing ever, I don't know how I got so lucky. I quietly go to the living room seeing her sound asleep on the couch. She mentioned that she was tired earlier so I'm not shocked she's passed out right now. I grab a blanket and cover her up before gently kissing her forehead. She looks so peaceful I don't want to wake her. I sit down and order dinner for us, I'm sure she'll be hungry when she wakes up. I know she's suffering from an eating disorder but I hope I can help her through it. After ordering our food I sit beside her moving her legs so they're resting on my lap. A few minutes later she stirs. "Sweet girl dinner will be here soon" I say softly. She stretches keeping her eyes closed. I chuckle quietly, caressing her thigh. She doesn't fully wake up and continues resting. I keep trying to wake her but she wouldn't budge. I bet she would love a hot bath. I get up going to my bathroom turning on the faucet to my jacuzzi tub. I add lavender soap and bath salts to it to make it even more relaxing. She really deserves to be pampered. I go back to the living room hoping she's awake but she's not. I walk over caressing her cheek. "Billie, I ran you a bath" I say softly. "I don't want to get up" she mumbles. I chuckle "I know but the bath will make you feel better and dinner is on the way, after that we can cuddle" I say coaxing her to get up. She groans but sits up. "I know you're tired baby but I promise after dinner we'll snuggle all night" I say.

She just nods her head and starts walking to the bathroom. "Your bath is all ready, I'll be waiting for dinner to get here" I say. She turns around and looks at me. "Y-You don't want to get in with me?" She asks soft and disappointed. Of course I want to get in with her but I wasn't going to just do that without her consent. "Do you want me to?" I ask. She nods her head yes shyly. I smile at her answer. "As soon as dinner gets here I'll join you" I say. She smiles and continues walking to the bathroom. It's crazy how quick she's gotten comfortable around me. I go wait in the living room for our food to arrive. Ten minutes later it finally does. I put it away then go to the bathroom to join my girl. "How's the bath feel?" I ask accidentally startling her. "R-Really good" she replies. "Good" I say starting to strip. Her eyes traveled down and her cheeks turn red. I can't blame her for looking. "Like what you see?" I chuckle. "Y-You're big" She replies softly. "Don't worry I'll go super easy on you when you're ready of course" I say. She just nods her head. I step in the warm bath getting behind her. Once I'm in she immediately leans back on me.