Chapter 20

Jesse's P.O.V
I've spent hours even days trying to track down Matthew but I've found nothing. It would be so simple to ask Billie but I'm not trying to bring him up and freak her out. He's caused her so much trauma. She's currently cleaning and looks so damn good. We've been a little more sexual but nothing too extreme. She has mentioned a handful of times that she wants to try restraints but she's refusing to do any research so we haven't advanced with that. My feelings for her have grown so much. I knew I loved her but I seriously want to marry her. I bite my bottom lip admiring her. I can't believe she's mine. "Miss O'Connell can you come here" I say. She turns around and walks towards me. I grab her hips and lower her onto my lap. She smiles and a blush immediately dusts her cheeks. "You're so sexy" I whisper. She giggles and leans in to kiss me. She pulls away and bites her bottom lip. "I really think we should try restraints tonight" she says softly. She's looking at me with so much lust. "Have you done the proper research?" I ask rubbing her thighs. She bites her bottom lip again this time nervously. "N-No but I know I'm ready Jes you dominating me was so hot.

I want to feel completely helpless" she says looking down. I immediately lift her chin. "You think you know that you're ready but the minute I restrain you you are going to freak out. I can't even spank you without you having a panic attack. Do the research as we discussed. I want to know that this is something that won't traumatize you" I explain. She pushes herself off of my lap walking away. She's giving me attitude and I don't like it. "Get back here I wasn't done" I say sternly. "No Jesse fuck off!" She spats. I feel rage consume my body. I immediately get up snatching her wrist.

She gasps as she's pinned to the wall. "Listen here little girl you do not ever tell me to fuck off. You are my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend. We will talk this out like adults. Stop throwing a fit over me trying to protect you. I'm respecting your boundaries. You have gone through hell in your past and I want nothing more than to hold you and protect you from everything bad" I explain sternly. She looks at me innocently."But I want it Jes" she says sadly. "Then take the proper steps to making sure you understand what it is" I say. I release her arms then give her a soft kiss. She goes back to cleaning without another word. I know she's upset but she's so fragile and I don't want to hurt her.

Billie's P.O.V
I don't understand why he just won't give me what I want? I know I'd be fine with him restraining me but he's being a dick about it. It's like he's depriving me of what I want because he's upset or something. If I want this to happen it sounds like I'm going to have to do it myself...

Jesse let me go home early today because he had to stay later for a meeting. This is perfect because now I can go to the basement and explore some things myself. As soon as I got home I immediately go downstairs and open up the door to his playroom. Just looking at it excites me. I want to be tied up so bad. I don't know why he's changed his mind about all of this, he wanted it so bad. I close the door behind me and immediately go over to his shackles. A shiver of excitement goes down my spine imagining him using these on me. I grab a set and put them on locking them in place. I safely tuck the keys in my pocket and move over to some restraints hanging from the ceiling. I imagine myself with them on my wrist while Jesse kisses all over my body. I decide to test them out just for future reference. I lock one of my wrists up then do the same to the other. I hold the key in my hand tightly and try moving around. I can't move much which makes me excited. My ankles are locked as well as my wrists and I'm completely helpless. After a few minutes I try to free myself but I drop the key by accident. Shit! I frantically pull on my restraints hoping they'll break but they don't and now I'm completely helpless in the worst way possible.

Jesse's P.O.V
After a four hour long meeting I finally leave work. I want to take Billie on a little date tonight just because I love her so much. When I get home there's no sign of her which is strange. She's probably just asleep, my girl loves to nap. I go to our bedroom and hope to find her but she's not in there either. I start to panic, where could she be? "Billie!" I call out, It's silent. I try to think of anywhere else she could be then it hits me, the basement. I immediately rush downstairs to the playroom opening the door sure enough there's Billie restrained and in tears. "Jesse!" She sobs pulling on the chains. "Billie what the hell?" I spat. "I'm sorry" she sobs. I go over to her. "How long have you been like this?" I ask. "S-Since I got home" she replies. My eyes widen, it's been over four hours. I should leave her here for a little while longer just to teach her a lesson but she's suffered long enough. I grab the keys and unrestrain her.

She immediately falls into my arms. I just hug her for a few minutes. "I'll start listening Jes I'm really sorry" she says. "It's ok, you learned a lesson and I hope you understand the dangers of not listening" I explain. "I do" She responds. I lift her up and she immediately wraps her legs around my waist. How am I supposed to be mad her? She's my baby. I carry her back upstairs taking her to the living room. "Absolutely no going to the basement without me" I say sternly. She nods her head yes lying on my shoulder. I hug her tightly and sit down on the couch while holding her. It sounds like I'm going to have to help Billie understand a few things so she fully is aware of what can happen if she's not careful. We'll get to restraints eventually and once we do her whole world is going to change.

A/N
You wanted to keep it like something you found...