Episode - 21

Amreen said with a sigh of relief, "Shukr Alhamdulillah. (Thanks to Allah)"

Ramsha and Shahbaz looked at her with teasing eyes, hinting they knew her secret.

Shahnaz asked, "What's going on? Why are you thanking God all of a sudden? Huh?"

Ramsha teased, "Yeah, tell us, what's going on?"

Amreen clarified, "It's nothing going on here, it's just that you all know Zoya loves Elhaan Bhaijaan. I was worried about her, so I said 'Shukr Alhamdulillah'."

Shahnaz joked, "Ughh! We thought you said it for yourself."

Ramsha added, "But it's true. Rohail was telling us that when Zoya heard about Shahnaz and Elhaan's proposal, her face turned pale. She was shocked."

Shahnaz interrupted, "Wait a second! Tell me too! This conversation is happening without me!"

Amreen said, "Zoya Aapi knows, right?"

Shahnaz agreed, "Yes, Shahnawaz Uncle's daughter, Zoya."

Amreen continued, "Right! She loves Elhaan Bhaijaan (Brother), but Elhaan Bhaijaan (Brother) doesn't like her even a bit."

Shahnaz said, "Dude, but this is wrong. Either Elhaan (Brother) should accept her and value her feelings, as you're saying she loves him, or Zoya should move on if Elhaan isn't agreeing. Because if not, both their lives will be stuck in one place, and neither will get anything in life."

Amreen added, "Exactly! I said that because I was worried about her. She should move on or Elhaan Bhaijaan (Brother) should accept her. It's not fair to keep her hanging like this."

Ramsha said with a frustrated sigh, "We've all tried to make them understand, but neither is willing to listen. Elhaan is our good brother, but he's being very stubborn in this matter." She shook her head, "I understand he doesn't want Zoya's life to be ruined because he doesn't feel the same way." Her expression turned sympathetic.

"It's not like he hasn't tried, but still can't. And Zoya, I feel bad for her, she's trapped in a one-sided love and doesn't want to come out of it, despite knowing everything. I understand she loves him a lot, but she should realize that wasting efforts on someone who can never be hers, even after getting him, will only lead to more pain." She explained the whole scenario.

Shahnaz and Amreen agreed in unison, "You're right, Bhabhi (sister-in-law)." They nodded in agreement, their faces serious.

Ramsha said with a gentle tone, "We explained it to them in this way too - suppose Elhaan gets pressurized into marrying you, and even after the wedding, he still doesn't love you. What will you do then? And if he likes someone else and brings her home after marrying her, won't your life be ruined?" Ramsha's eyes were filled with concern.

"We tried to make them understand every possibility, but what can we do? They're not willing to listen.
All we can do is pray that Allah guides them and does what's best for both of them." Ramsha shrugged helplessly.

Shahnaz and Amreen agreed in unison, "Ameen, Summa Ameen." They nodded in agreement, their faces filled with hope and concern.

Later that night, Ayaan was in the kitchen, cooking pasta for himself as he had been too busy with his assignments to eat dinner. As he stirred the pot, he exclaimed, "Oh Allah, please let me clear this semester, and then I'll open my own café - an aesthetic one with many franchises. I just wish time would pass quickly." He sighed, feeling exhausted from studying.

Just then, Laiba walked into the kitchen with her eyes closed, heading straight for the fridge to grab a bottle of water. As she turned to drink, she was startled to see Ayaan standing in front of her and choking on her water. He rushed to help her, patting her back.