51

Wandering around the Sunny, Zoro's smile faded away, but his body was thriving as his oxytocin levels went back up with the kiss he shared with Luffy.

With his mind on cloud nine and his terrible sense of direction, the Swordsman got lost right after he entered a place within the Sunny that Brook uses to play the piano or the violin.

Peeking his head into the large room with many long windows, Zoro shut his eye as the sun reflecting off of his swords beamed down on his iris, almost leaving him entirely blind.

"I already lost one eye, I can't afford to lose the other."

He told himself, squinting his eye shut and looking away from the blade that the sun was still shining down on while taking a step further into the room.

"Luffy..."

Although the rays of the sun had left his vision slightly blurry, Zoro still smiled down at the ground, remembering his lover's face, and how he wanted to turn back around to see him again, after leaving him in his bedroom.

"How's he doing?"

"Huh?"

Looking up, the Swordsman came face-to-face with Sanji as he walked towards him with a silver tray in his hand.

"He's asleep now."

The man stated, following Sanji towards a corner in the musical room to have a short conversation with him.

"What about you?"

"Hmm?"

The Cook perched his head up, unsure about what the Swordsman was asking him, at first.

"You. How have you been?"

Zoro rephrased himself, being more specific than before.

"Doing good."

The Cook's answer was simple, but not entirely believable to the older man. He stared at Sanji for a moment, looking him dead in the eye.

"What?"

"Dunno. I'm not really too convinced."

He responded, rubbing his chin in a pensive manner, getting a closer look at the Cook.

"You callin' me a liar, now?"

The other asked, letting out a silent laughter, appearing to be annoyed by Zoro's attitude towards him.

"It's not that," Zoro eyed the light haired man from head to toe, then he took a step back.

"It's strange to see how fast you healed, meanwhile our Captain... Hasn't made the same amount of progress." He concluded.

That statement of his made Sanji feel rather disappointed in the Swordsman.

"Not only do you lack a sense of direction, you can't differentiate either. Jeez!"

"Argh! Ow!"

Zoro groaned after the Cook kicked his shin, hard enough to leave a small bump on his leg.

"Don't make comparisons. If you broke both of your legs and Usopp sprained both of his, who's learning how to walk faster first?"

He asked, giving Zoro an example that left him thinking for a brief moment, analyzing what to respond.

"Probably- Wait, that depends on how bad of a fracture we're talkin' about, here. A fracture and a sprain aren't the same thing."

"Precisely: A fracture is when your bones are broken, a sprain is when a bone is tweaked."