WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

Ikaika "Kai" Evangeline Clayton, is an 17 year old senior student by morning and Spider-Woman or simply known as her alias "Spider-Kinesis" by night

Ikaika "Kai" Evangeline Clayton, is an 17 year old senior student by morning and Spider-Woman or simply known as her alias "Spider-Kinesis" by night. She takes her job pretty seriously, and hates being distracted or thrown off her flow during swinging or battle.

Occupations
Vigilante
Gymnast (Formerly)
Dancer (Formerly)
Karate and Jitsu Student (Formerly)
Student
Spider-Society (Formerly)

Born to Scientist Father and an foreign lady in Earth-63 Ikaika grew up an only child but despite this had an average childhood. With the effects of her mother's sudden passing, this caused her father to go downhill especially with his obsession with Spiderman. Being cooped up in his laboratory for days on end, this lead to his relationship with Kai to decline.

He worked with many projects, but with nobody to experiment them with.. he managed to manipulate his daughter to his experiments keeping her in an tank most of her time. From ages 9-15, she went through living hell from her father, only being able to escape his "chambers" when he was arrested.

____

The Bite

When Kai was 15, she was bitten by an spider. An Misumena Vatia to exact. She saw this spider in her room, and seeing having an hatred for them around the time tried to kill it. With failed attempts at swatting it with her binder, the Misumena fell upon her hand and bit her.

This gained her spider-man abilities, which she kept secret from her father shortly before his arrest.

____

Unmasked Appearance/ Body appearance

Kai is an mix of African American and Chinese decent

Kai is an mix of African American and Chinese decent. She has light brown skin with long flowy black hair, usually covering up the left side of her eye from her large bangs. She gained her mother's features, such as her nose and her narrow eyes, while she gained her father's deeper skin color, green eyes and lips.

She has an noticable beauty mark underneath the right of her eye, and when smiling (which is rare) reveals she has cute dimples!

When in her suit, she has an more curvy figure around her hips and bust area while also up holding an athletic toned build from working out.
_________