I need food in my tummy wummy

I'm sure you guys remember Yoshi, if not she's an Iwatobi OC (did this drawing last month)

figured on redrawing her since her first design was trash and didn't make her look according to the anime and blocky

_______
analysis

she's an 16 year old third year at Iwatobi, known for being an former swimmer and  holding an old swimming club before transiting to Drama Club

She's apart of the Iwatobi Swim Club being one of the Managers along side Gou, her best friend.

____

History

She grew up an only child in her household, her father however passed when she was young leaving her and her mother behind.  During this time growing up, she would meet Haruka, Makoto, Rin and Nagisa, the moment her eyes landed on Haruka she fell for him.

Around her first year, she experienced an traumatic event when she almost drowned during an tournament. This bothered her in the future, making her abandon her swimming club and quit anything that dealt with swimming all around.

Now, Her feelings for Haruka still remain however when she feels he may not like her back, her feels for him began to drift away now growing an crush on Makoto instead from how close they've grown. Though unknown to her, Haruka still holds these feelings for her.

She's getting back into swimming for the strength of the club, but also for the strength of herself to overcome it.
______

Trivia

• She's 150cm (4'11)
• Her VA is Tracey Moore, who voices Sailor Moon
• She gets flustered, similarity to Gou by pretty guys and muscular bodies
• Her birthday is February 27th
• She's referred to the most nicknames. "Airi" "Yoshi/Yo/Yosh" "Rini" "Yoshi/Yo-Chan" "Yoshi/Yo-San"
• She's described to be an tsundere, as she always denies and is slightly cold with her feelings.
• She's the idol of the school, known for her popularity and beauty
• Her most prominent feature is her bow
• She likes sushi and soy chicken, and dislikes kimchi and watermelon
• She has an fat pet cat named Chibi-Toshiro, nicknamed Toshi or Shiro for short. Toshiro favors Haruka surprisely out of the others.