RYU CHAAAAN and more lawlita!!!

why can't they just be happy forever

____

also here's Ryukensei now after all the trauma he went through! He grew up without his father around, but he was aware his father was dead (but unaware that it was at the hands of his "Uncle Light

also here's Ryukensei now after all the trauma he went through! He grew up without his father around, but he was aware his father was dead (but unaware that it was at the hands of his "Uncle Light.") He was around 5-6 at the time Light died, so he didn't have an big memory of it all.

All he does remember is the mention of how his mother disliked Light after the events of his father. He would watch his mother's depression grow, yet she always kept an smile on her face for Ryu's sake to make him happy. He would ask an few times when he was little about his father, and what he was like.

At 14, he ended up walking into his mother's room just to find her deceased. At first, he thought she was asleep but once he noticed her death note he was well aware it was by suicide. He was raised along side Matsuda and the others, and eventually decided to work under his father's name as an detective.

________

Ryu resembles his father alot, from his bad posture, to the way he sits, and his appearance. He's described to be an exact replica of his father, even in the way he spoke much to his annoyance. While, the other part of him takes after his mother, having her demonic aura and beauty mark, her y2k style, and his caring/motherly nature.

Ryu is an quiet, observant and intelligent boy who keeps to himself most of the time. He does go to school and has an few friends, getting along better with guys rather than girls. Though his closest friendship is with his mother's shinigami, Inochi. When it comes to romantic attraction, Ryu gets flustered easily and freezes up. He can be blunt and straight forward like his father, but in rare occasions can laugh and slip an smile like his mother.

He's always an step ahead of certain people, being known as an straight A+ student, however gets bullied alot for his quiet nature. He usually has an stotic expression, but when pissed he's quick to flip an switch. He's very defensive over mentions of his mother and father, that he lashes out on others by mistake.

Ryu can also be stubborn. Like his mom, having her demonic powers, he adds on an intimating front about him. He's used his powers an few times on others that hurt or threatened him or his friends.