MZ'S OC FACTS INCORPORATEDDDD

welcome back to MZ'S facts incorporated, an series where I give facts about certain OCS or even head cannons, whenever it's OC x canon or OCS..

________

• KJ has an total of over 20 ex's, though her worst EX was her previous (before Pico

• KJ has an total of over 20 ex's, though her worst EX was her previous (before Pico.) KJ rarely talks about him, but in her week under the song "LOVE" she references an ex of hers, being manipulative towards her.

• Pico always gets KJ whatever she wants, he strives to please her and make her happy no matter what. You want that toy? I'll get it. That guy scaring you? I'll blast his head in. Pico does the things that KJ never got in relationships.

• Pico was all of KJ's firsts, much to her embarrassment since she's had so many relationships

• KJ is an angel, though it's unknown how she possesses these abilities. She does also show signs of "demonic forces" as when upset, her eyes gleam red, an possible sign of Nephilim actions.

• KJ was the first to open up to Pico about herself. She's only done this twice, with her previous EX and Pico.

• KJ's full name is Kaji Ashanti Brown. Her middle name being given by her parents favorite singer at the time, Ashanti.

• KJ has problems fitting into certain clothes due to her curvaceous figure.

• KJ claims to be an "angel" but has around 2 mugshots.

• KJ is her persona to her, known for her big ego, expressiveness, and bold attitude. While Kaji is more softer and emotional.

• KJ rap battles for money, as there was an part of her life (shortly after she moved out) where she struggled financially.

• KJ has an sweet voice, and also has as habit of slipping into her Bronx accent. Pico thinks it sounds sexy and attractive when she's cussing him out with her accent.

• She has an plushie collection that she's been building, also in thanks to Pico.

• While Pico holds the pants in the bedroom, KJ holds the pants in the relationship.

• KJ is good friends alongside Nene and Darnell, funny thing her and Darnell tend to do is randomly yell the N word in public much to Pico and Nene's dismay.

• She has two weapons, her gun and her knives.

• She tends to text Pico a lot asking if "he would love her if she was this or that." Ofc, Pico would love her in any state and always reassures her.

• One time KJ likes to bring up is when Pico attempted to rizz her up and shooting an basket, but only failed.

• Her playlist is filed with 90's rap and RNB, and an few 00's songs that are not for the kids to hear.

• KJ loves Anime, her favorite being JJK. She's an Gojo girl much to Pico's annoyance as he doesn't understand the appeal.

• Ryukensei was named after his father's alias,  "Ryuzaki"

• Ryukensei is aromantic and bisexual. He has two best friends that are possible love interests

SPOILERS. Ryukensei dies at the age of 21 from suicide, on his birthday.

• Ryukensei's favorite food is sweets, most noticably shortcake

• While Ryukensei works under detective work, he's described by friends to have an very pretty singing voice.

• Ryukensei's voice claim is Sally Face.

• Ryukensei's favorite time of day is Nighttime. He enjoys admiring the moon, as sees it as his parents.

• Ryukensei holds his mother's cross in his pocket. If anyone dared to take it or break it would be missing the next day.

• He has an few nicknames by his friends being referred to as "Ryu" and "Ryuken/Kensei"

• Ryukensei was born in July, 2008. In Manga time, he was born in 2005.

• In Ryukensei's story arc, The Death Note falls again and gets into the hands of someone. With the murders occuring again, Ryukensei has no choice but to go uncover and catch the killer with the help of his 2 friends.

• He sits normally but has an habit of sitting like his father.

• He colors his nails two colors, black and dark red. He's described to have very healthy and "feminine" nails

FUTURE LOLA• Lola looses her "ponytails" once she's in her 20's, an sign of her "bubbly" nature leaving her

FUTURE LOLA
• Lola looses her "ponytails" once she's in her 20's, an sign of her "bubbly" nature leaving her.

• Lola was around 20 when she had Ryukensei.

• After the events of Light and Misa's death, Matsuda supported Lola to where they formed an small relationship, however it didn't go as far as Matsuda saw she was still grieving over L. The two are respectfully still friends.

• Despite the two of them not officially getting married, she still refers to L as her husband in the future.

• Lola hasn't killed anyone in her Death Note in hundreds of years. The last person in her book was Light. She's later the final name in her own book.

• Lola got into painting an few years after L died. Her most memorable painting being an portrait of L, in the middle of the hallway.

• She is buried beside L's grave.

• Though the Death Note claims whoever uses it goes to purgatory, with her being an "Angel" and technically born in Hell, she's able to reunite with L.

PAST LOLA

• She always plans dates for her and L, as she tries to get him out of his office more.

• She takes selfies with L, much to his "annoyance."

• Her and L have matching contacts for each other's. Hers for L being "L. 🍰 🕵️‍♂️" And L's for her's being "Lola. ❤️🔪"

Light and L are the only two who have seen Lola's true form in her Demonic form.

• While Lola pays attention to the things L likes and dislikes, L does the same for her.

• L is the only person she never used her Shinigami eyes on, as she didn't wanna risk seeing how long he had to live.

• Despite being called "Lola" throughout the characters, L refers to her also as "Lottie" and "Lita."

• Lola's favorite animal are cats, most noticably black cats since they remind her of L and how "edgy' and cute they look.

• Her biggest dream was to get married and have 2 kids with someone she loves.

• Lola and L pinch one another's face (cheeks) whenever they say something ditzy or annoying