I've gotta get into season 3 of mob100

I caved in and made an Muppet OC YIPEE!!! her name is Erina

I caved in and made an Muppet OC YIPEE!!! her name is Erina. Originally it was between Marpessa or Erina, and I ended up choosing Erina instead

Anyways, Erina is an puppet in the Muppets and Sesame Street Universe. She was introduced in season 1 as an new character moving in with Ernie and Bert. In their segment, Ernie would grow an small crush on Erina which soon turned into an relationship around Season 24 in the 90's.

During Season 38 in 2006, she would eventually move out from their apartment and into her own house.

___

Erina is described as an sweet, fun-loving, and bold woman. When she was first introduced, she wasn't one of many words and her personality was still being discovered until later on, she began to grow. She's implied to like people she can connect with, describing her old attraction towards Kermit and her now relationship with Ernie.

Despite her sweet attitude, Erina can also be stubborn, slightly impatient, and temperamental when set off. Even if she can hold grudges, she can't for long showing her more apologetic side. Being the more senseable between Bert and Ernie, she tries to make it fun for the both of them, especially when Ernie is an annoyance to Bert. Erina also has an soft spot for children as she interacts with them, and enjoys Elmo and Big Birds company the most. She has an flamboyant mind and loves adventures and romance a lot incorporated into her stories.

Erina's relationship with Ernie is an cute couple, their relationship being the most popular throughout sesame Street. The two sing and dance together, and are very affectionate with each other with their pet names for each other, Ernie referring to her as "Eri-Poo" "Eri-Bear" and Erina referring to him as "Ernie-Poo" and "Darling." Though much to Bert's disgust with their relationship, he supports them the most. Erina is also very protective over Ernie, as she stands up for him. She's also the most playfully flirty with him, whenever she's suffocating him with kisses or ditching whatever she's doing to greet him.

Similar to Ernie, she has an favoritism towards Ducks, but she prefers Sea Bunnies.

____