i wonder if you know, how they live in tokyoo!!

started watching tokyo revengers n what not

alias

Chi-Chi Shisigaru, Chi-Chi, Chin, Chi-Chan
Sweet Tomato, Sweets (by Mikey)

Gender : Female

Status : Alive

Relative(s) Unnamed Mother
Unnamed Father (deceased)
Manjiro Sano (husband)
3 Unnamed children (future)

Voice Actor : Shannon Chan-Kent (She's just my favorite VA)

Technical Info

Birth Date : July 12th

Height : 150cm (4'11 3/4)

Debut (s)

Manga Chapter 1

Anime Episode 2

Personality

Chi Chi is an upbeat outgoing girl, who is optimistic always pushing people forward. She has an cheerful attitude with an smile always on her face, bubbly and described as an amazingly beautiful girl, attracting men and woman.

She's very popular for how kind she is with her reputation of being an respectful straight A student. She isn't afraid to stand up for what's right or become blunt to speak her mind and opinion, but can be reckless in situations and think impulsively. She's more of an peacemaker, avoiding conflict.

Deep down, she's an empathic individual who can befriend others and look out for them, considering she's friends with people in the Toman group. Her aura brings comfort to others who rely on her, but nonetheless she can be terrifying and intimating when angered or set off.

She tends to be bossy, but describes it as her just being "very passionate." She also ridicules Mikey for his behavior at the times earning the comical, "Chi Chiiiiiii!" She's also more sarcastic with Mikey, as he playfully calls her an "meanie" or labels her as an tsundere.

Chi Chi isn't afraid to protect those she cares about, going out of her way to stubbornly join in fights even when told not too. Despite her small stature, she's strong enough to knock someone out with an single punch, going as far to upper cut someone through an roof and roundhouse kick an guy unconscious.

____

Teigen

As Teigen, she is more focused and observant, but yet keeps her caring and positive aura. Even as Teigen, her beauty is still admired. Much to her dismay,
She's described as "girly" by some of the recruiters for her long eyelashes and butterfly tattoo.

She's more confident in fighting and having fun without having to worry with her "reputation" going down the drain. Teigen is more cold and serious than as Chi Chi.

______

History

Born July 13th, She was born to her mother and father at an pretty early age. Her father was infiliated with gangs, being an famous gang leader and feared throughout Japan. Once news came out he wanted to abandon his group to become an father, an hit was sent out on him by his own group leaving him to get murdered in an drive-by.  Chi Chi was 2 at the time of the incident.

She would eventually meet Mikey in elementary, looking up to him and admiring him even going as far as to day-dream about being with him. Once Draken came along, the 3 of them were an team.

Chi-Chi doesn't approve of gangs since her father was killed being in one, and due to the violence of it all, however she still does show support towards Mikey nonetheless. Now, she takes under the roll as Teigen unknowingly in the Toman group to protect Mikey, and to get revenge the murder her Father's old group and people responsible for her father's death.

_____

EXTRA

• Chi Chi has two tattoos, one on her collar bone and one on her stomach. She covers her collar tattoo with makeup so she doesn't get exposed as Teigen.

• She likes Fruit Sando, as she grew up with her father making it for her.

• She dislikes anything bitter.

• Her specialty is an piano violin, being her theme played during significant moments. (Song inspo being Connie's Theme from SU.)

• Her dream is to become Artist

• Chi-Chi's relationship chart

Takemichi ; Respect
• Draken : Friend
• Mikey : Love

• Whenever she gets flustered, her entire face turns red. This is the reason why Mikey gave her the nickname, "Sweet Tomato." Many of his nicknames center around foods for her.

• Her main weapon is an Bat

• She gave her scrunchie to Mikey, as Mikey gave her an golden flower locket shaped as an heart.

• She owns her own Motorcycle, but is still cautious to ride with Mikey

• She refers to her close friends with small nicknames, calling Mikey "Miki-Kun" and Draken "Ken-Chii"

• She was revealed as Teigen during the brawl in the father episodes as she would fight someone and her jacket popped open.

• Despite being asked out by many guys, she turns them down. She finds it very tiring.

• Her favorite spot is the rooftops during sunsets and nighttime