3.5 Day 2: Can I Pick What You Get? (past)

Past

Lucas

Lucas

"I'm only getting cheap clothes." She says sternly.

"Okay, I know this one place that might work. Let me see your phone, Stan." He hands it over and I look at his photos for the map. It tells me the store is halfway down. I take her hand in mine and leave the arcade.

We enter the store and her eyes are looking all over at the different clothes. "Can I pick what you get?" I ask her giving her hopeful eyes. She looks over my face and I don't know what she is trying to find but her eyes soften.

"Okay," She says and gives me a small smile her already sun-kissed cheeks turning pinker.

Fuck, she is so beautiful.

I like seeing her long legs so I bring her over to the dress area. I did not see anything I liked until a yellow-to-orange ombre sundress stood out to me. It reminds me of sunshine and that's how I view her my personal sun keeping the clouds at bay.

Then I see it in a lavender dress that's shorter than what she has on with thin spaghetti straps and it's backless. Just thinking about how she will look in this has me getting hard.

I need one more. I look through them but I'm not seeing any I would like until I spot a yellow skater dress. It's plain but it's cute. It has little capped sleeves and the bottom is slightly pleated so If we dance it would twirl in the wind.

"Let's try these." I carry them for her into the dressing room area. She takes them and heads inside and shuts the curtain. The first dress she comes out in is the skater dress. It's so cute on her and fits her just right. "Very cute, that's a yes."

She nods her head and goes back inside. It takes a few minutes but then she's out with the yellow and orange dress and she looks so damn pretty. "You look so pretty, this is a yes as well."

She smiles and goes back to the dressing room.

I'm anticipating her coming out in that lavender dress. My heart is already beating out of control. She moves the curtain and she steps out. My eyes widen and all the air has been expelled from my lungs. She is waiting for my approval.

"It's..." I can't find words so I just gawk at her.

She looks nervous all of a sudden. "I'll go change."

"No!" I yell out and it startles her at first and makes Stan jump. I quickly stand up and rush over to her. I corral her into the dressing room and close the curtain.

"It's... You..." I lean into her until her back is against the wall. "You look perfect. Absolutely stunning. Beautiful isn't even a strong enough word to describe you." I say while reaching behind her and trailing my fingers around her bare back. She turns the brightest shade of pink I've seen her so far. I kiss her cheek then her ear lobe and then down her neck and to her shoulder.