𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ✰

— vote & comment ✰

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞,
𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫?"
.。o♡
𝗆𝗂𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋𝗌⁻𝗃𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾́ 𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗈

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟏𝟗

Juani mumbled the song'Wednesday Night Interlude' as she moved and cleaned around her room.

"Been a minute since we've slept together, gotta get myself togetherrr. I been thinking about everything," She mumbled lowly as she sat all her fragrances on her desk.

Juani loved cleaning and changing up her room, She never liked having it in one place for too long. She felt as though her room looked bigger whenever she moved it around.

She hung clothes and coats on hangers in her closet, sat her shoes in their clear cases that were stacked amongst eachother.

"JUNEBUGG YOU GOT A PACKAGE DOWN HERE," Jamari shouted from downstairs.

Jamari (her dad) has been a single parent of 2 for 3 years now, His wife and Juani's mother passed away due to cancer.

Her mother's death caused her to fall into a deep depression, She had lost her mother. She lost her best friend.

Her depression cause her to become very distant from her family and friends. Of course she missed them, she just wanted to be alone at the time.

"IM COMING DOWN NOW!" She shouted in response.

She pushed her glasses against her face to fix them, and walked out of her room to get her package.

Juani jogged to the living room where her package from Forever21 sat. She grabbed the box of clothes and started making her way upstairs till her dad said something.

"What you got that big ass box for Junebugg?" Her dad questioned as he laughed at her struggling to carry the box.

"It's my clothes I ordered! i'm so excited to wear them all," She replied smiling happily.

"You need help taking it to yo room?" He asked, starting to get up from the couch without a response.

"Oh no it's fine—" She was cut off by her dad popping her forehead and taking the box from her hands.