𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟐𝟖 ✰

— vote & comment

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫."
.。o♡
𝖲𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀-𝖬𝗂𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗅

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡-𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐝-𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝟐𝟎

1 month later..

"Sit yo lil ass down Mymy." Messiah said sternly when he saw her trying to twerk to gracie's veggie dance song.

"I just dancing. Leave me lone." She tried to roll her eyes at him.

"Mylah roll em again. Who you talking to crazy like that?" Maliyah looked at Mymy like she was crazy.

"Him just cuss." She frowned and pointed at Messiah.

"Mylah sit down like she said." Messiah pointed to the couch.

Her bottom lip trembled and her eyes began to water. She sat close next to Messiah.

"Nah go sit over there by yourself since you hate me." He pointed to the singular couch.

"No." She grumbled with her arms folded. Mymy moved closer to Messiah because she didn't want to be far from her uncle.

"Talking about she hate you. Where do you get that from?" Juani laughed at her boyfriend's dramatics.

"I get it from you." He responded and noticed her rubbing the side of her stomach.

"You good?" He furrowed his eyebrows and replaced her hand with his and began rubbing her stomach.

"My stomach keep cramping up." She shook her head and leaned against him.

"You need some pain pills?" He asked while leaning in to kiss her face.

"I really don't know what I need." She said.

"Girl it's period cramps? I got a heating pad if yo—" Maliyah was cut off by Juani.

"I'm not on my period yet, I think it's them lil pre-cramps. My flo app say it's coming in like 2 days." Juani explained while Messiah just stared at her.

Messiah was starting to become more and more suspicious. The past month Juani has been acting different, she's been having mood swings, she's started hating the smell of her favorite foods.