𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ✰

— vote & comment 🫦

𝐎𝐡𝐡, 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.
.。o♡
𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌- 𝖪𝖺𝗅𝗂 𝖴𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗌

。o♡𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌- 𝖪𝖺𝗅𝗂 𝖴𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗌

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟏𝟗

"Kaniyah girl calm downnn ain't nobody replacing you." Juani laughed at her dramatic friend.

Kaniyah found out that Juani made new friends when she was with her 'lil shit' as Kaniyah calls him.

"Oh girl I know you can't replace Kaniyah, you love me too much." She joked and sat up on her bed.

"You should meet them though, they're nice I promise." Juani suggested.

"Mm I just might, we need a lil group of girls for this summer anywayss." Kaniyah pondered.

"Yess bro, I abe wanting to have a girls night with a little friend group." Juani exclaimed when she got a message.

"Ouu who texting yo phone? that's yo lil shitt?" Kaniyah smirked at her best friend.

"Girllaaa that man is not my lil shit, that is my friendd." Juani laughed.

"Ja'oir whoooo you think you fooling? can't be yo best friend of 7 years." She chuckled.

"Ain't nooobody tryna fool you girl, you being so delusional right now." Juani playfully pushed Kaniyah.

"Mhm, I peeps game Juani. Ima let you tell me when you wanna accept that's yo lil shit, ima shut up for now." Kaniyah shrugged acting like she didn't care.

"I'll reach over there and smack you." Juani raised her hand acting like she was going to swing.

"Girl bye."

Juani finally grabbed her phone and checked her messages.

(708) 483-9217

Yo wsp why you ignoring me?🤣

Who is thiss??

Kyzin.
lemme come see you.