𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ✰. #𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐝𝐚𝐲

—vote & commentt

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞.
𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐭.
(𝐎𝐡, 𝐧𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.)
𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡,
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞."
.。o♡
𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾-𝖩𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗁

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟐𝟐

"Baby we can't stay with each other tonight. It's part of the wedding tradition." Juani tried to reason with Messiah.

"Well we can break that tradition, I can't sleep without you." Messiah smacked his lips as he sat on the edge of their bed.

It was the night of Juani and Messiahs bachelorette and bachelors party and he wasn't feeling the idea of being away from her.

"But when you wake up you gon be able to see me all pretty and dressed up." Juani Stated while she walked over to him and stood in between his legs. His hands traveling down to her ass.

"Don't start touching on me, cause you know how you get." Juani raised an eyebrow at him as he let his hands slide in her pants.

"You get same way." He shrugged, maintaining the eye contact. Juani was tempted and was ready to give in.

Juani straddled him and he immediately grabbed a handful of her ass when she grabbed his face and kissed him deeply.

She moaned in his mouth and moved her hips against his, Juani felt his bulge and added more pressure causing a groan fall from his mouth.

Juani started pulling down his pants enough to where she could free his hardened dick.

Until the doorbell rang a couple times.

"Juani fuck them, don't get up." Messiah held her hips down and thrusted his hips up once, needing some friction between the two.

"Messiah they gon keep ringing the doorbell till we open the door. Make him go down." She pointed at his problem.

"Bro this shit is ludicrous." Messiah huffed, hearing the doorbell ring again did nothing but make him mad.

"Make him go down! Stop making him jump!" She whisper yelled.

"Mmtch Juani. You making him jump."

"Okay well i'm finna go open the door. Beat yo fist or something." She joked, hearing him smack his lips made her laugh.

Sveya was at Messiahs grandmas house till the wedding day. Their friends were coming to their house at 10 to pick them up and take them to their hotels.

Knowing Messiah and Juani they were going to take that drive to eachother if they had their cars.

So they were banned from driving the cars until the wedding.

"Yeah come on so we can go drink. Bae go get yo friend." Jayda grabbed Juani's wrist and pulled her out the door.

"Wait I don't even have my bag, and I gotta kiss my man see you later!" Juani got out of her grip and ran upstairs.