𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟐𝟔 ✰

— comment & vote and shit.

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐭
𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧, 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭
𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐲𝐞𝐬."
.。o♡
𝖠𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇-𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡-𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐝-𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝟐𝟎

"You wanna drive one by yourself?" Messiah asked Juani as he watched her put on a life jacket.

They were out and about to ride the jet skis. Messiah already put his life jacket on so he was waiting for Juani to buckle up but she was struggling.

"Um no i'm getting on with you. Can you help please It won't click like the first one?" She said while giving up on the jacket.

Messiah grabbed the buckles and tried to do it for her but it wasn't clicking together.

"Aye, we need another jacket this shit broke." Messiah waved over the workers and watched as she grabbed a new jacket.

"Are you sure? Did you do it right?" She asked while trying to help Juani.

"Oh yea this one won't click. This one should work though!" She smiled and gave her the new one and walked away.

"How they gon have broken jackets, what if I fell off the jet and couldn't swim." Juani said as Messiah buckled up her.

"Exactly I'll whoop they ass. Plotting on my baby death and shit." He said while grabbing Juani's hand.

"You so delusional talking about plotting my death, you so funny." She chuckled and held his arm while they walked to the jet ski.

They walked on the wooden deck and Messiah began helping Juani on the jet ski.

"Ouu i'm excited but i'm scared. Don't let me fall off Siah." She scooted back a little and watched as he got on.

"Better hold on tight cause when you fall off im leaving you." He said.

"I'll get the fuck off this shit right now Ahmed."

"No you not." He shook his head and drove off.

"You going too fast! Slow down." She yelled with her faced pressed against his back.

"Just chill Juani Ian gon let you fall." Messiah laughed and held her hands that were wrapped around his waist.

"I'm never getting on no shit like this ever againnn." She said.