𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ✰

—vote & comment 🏌🏾‍♀️

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡.
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡,
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭.
𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲."
.。o♡
𝟤 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗌-𝖩𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾́ 𝖠𝗂𝗄𝗈

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟗

4 days later..

"Yo lil friend needa stop posting my nigga." Brionne rolled her eyes. She was looking at Juani's page from a fake account.

"Girl I been trying to get her to talk to her ex Kyzin for a minute now, she won't budge bitch." Aria blew out a breath.

"Well bitch you need to try harder, I already just followed her. She messing up me and Siah's chances of being together."

Brionne was getting tired of Juani, everytime Messiah or Juani posted it would be them two taking a picture or video together.

Brionne was craving Siah's attention, she didn't care what she had to do to get around him. She was going to do whatever to get him.

"Ion know why you still chase after him after he showed you how much he ain't want you." She responded while styling her wig.

"Hoe mind your own business, how bout that? Kyzin didn't and still doesn't want yo ugly ass." Brionne snapped.

"I'll tear this synthetic ass wig, he do want me. He just texted me on instagram a couple days ago asking to link." Aria argued.

"Unlike Siah, he don't want yo ass and he not texting yo ass." Aria smirked as she watched her cousin get mad.

When Aria said she had a new 'friend' she lied. She only told them that they were friends because she wanted to help Brionne into their friend group.

"Shut the fuck up." Brionna just stopped talking to her cousin because she was tired of hearing about Juani.

"I don't know why you think you got a chance with ole dude. He be posting Juani like they together." Aria said while flat ironing her wig.

"Bruh yes I doo, I just gotta do more for him." Bri argued.

"I mean you can try. Juani be having niggas stuck, trust me I know." Aria told her cousin.

"It's okay ima do yo hair and later tonight you can go see him, bet he gon give in girl i'm tellin you." Aria nodded.

"Fine make me look sexy then bitch." Brionne twerked in her seat and stuck her tongue out.