𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟐𝟗 ✰

—vote & commentt

"𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰,
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲.
𝐈𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐲."
.。o♡
𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝖺𝗒-𝖧.𝖤.𝖱

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟐𝟎

October 28, 2024

"Y'all are so thirsty. I do not have to shop for bottles." Juani said while walking next to Jayda.

They were all walking through target looking for things for the baby.  The girls all wanted to hang out and do something together but they didn't know what to do so Aubrey suggested they go to target for baby items.

"It's never too early for baby shopping." Aubrey said while walking infront of her.

"It is but we ain't got nothing better to do and Ian got no clients today." Jayda shrugged as they stood by the baby clothes.

"Ion know why y'all standing right there by them girl clothes." Juani laughed.

"Girl you need to be looking at these clothes. I'm telling you it's gon be a girl I be knowing." Jayda said.

"I think it's gon be a boy though." Kaniyah said.

"Y'all sound like y'all doing that one trend where everybody guess the gender at a gender reveal." Juani laughed while looking at the little baby socks.

"I'm your meemaw and I think you're gonna be a boy." Kaniyah mocked.

"I'm your Tete Jay and I think you'll be a girl."

"Y'all so stupid for mocking them people." Aubrey laughed dramatically and hit Jayda's shoulder repeatedly.

"Aubrey gone for we get to fighting in this target." Jayda deadpanned.

"Come on then ho what you on?"

Jayda and Aubrey squared up with eachother and started hitting eachother lightly. Kaniyah and Juani stood around them laughing and recording.

A couple turned around from what they were doing and looked at Aubrey and Jayda crazily.

"Not they looking at us crazy." Juani chuckled and told Kaniyah, making her head turn to the people.