𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ✰

— vote & commentt

"𝐘𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 '𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬.' "
.。o♡
𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽-𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖥𝖺𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗓

。o♡𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽-𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖥𝖺𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗓

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡-𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐝-𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝟐𝟎

"Mann Brionne tweaking bad as fuck on instagram bruh." Jay shook his head with a chuckle.

"Man I do not fuck wit that girl, her ass be hurting her own feelings." Messiah said shrugging his shoulders carelessly.

"She on this muhfucka talm bout 'dtn' 'I hate niggas' G she tagged yo ass too." Trey laughed, looking over Jay's shoulder.

The door was opened and Kash walked in "A random gon fuck around and walk in this muhfucka one day." Kash stated while walking up to Siah and dapped him up.

Kash sat down on the couch next to Messiah and started lighting a blunt. "Ya tryna smoke?" Kash asked inhaling the smoke.

"Hell yeah, I got a another one rolled." Trey pulled out another pre-rolled blunt.

Messiah was already high, he had already smoked before he got to Jay's house.

"Im finna hit up Jayda." Jay said while typing on his phone.

"Y'all talk or some?" Kash asked passing the blunt to Messiah.

"Shid Ion know what the fuck we doing." He laughed and shrugged.

"We don't fuck on nobody else but eachother though." He added.

Messiah was zoned out thinking about nothing. He felt like all he did in life was scam, fuck, and get high. Messiah had his days where he felt doing nothing but smoke then sleep the day away.

He hadn't felt happiness since he lost his parents. His older siblings had raised him at such young ages.

After a finishing both blunts, all 4 of the boys were high and had low red eyes.

"Yo i'm finna dip." Messiah stood up from the couch getting ready to leave.

He dapped up his homies and headed for the door, ready to lay in his bed and sleep.

He had the munchies so he drove to the nearest corner store for some snacks. Parking infront of the store, he exited his car and walked in.