𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞. ✰

—vote & comment.

"𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝.
𝐖𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲,
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝."
.。o♡
𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀-𝖩𝗈𝖾𝗒 𝖡𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗌𝗌

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡-𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐝-𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝟐𝟔

6 years later..

"Daddy." Messiah felt someone on his back as he slept.

Messiah opened his eyes and saw his 6 year old daughter, Sveya.

"Good morning." Messiah greeted as she climbed off his back and next to her in the bed.

"Morning. Mommy said that you have to come eat eat with us." Sveya spoke while eating a strawberry.

"Mhm. You brushed your teeth today?" Messiah asked his daughter while getting out of bed.

"Ya, they so shiny now." She smiled widely so he could see her teeth.

"You need to wash your face again, got strawberries all over ya face. Come on." He held his arms out to her.

"Can I jump?" She asked and got ready to jump in his arms.

"Hurry up for yo food get cold." He said just as she jumped and he caught her swiftly and walked to their bathroom.

"Daddy I wanna cookies and cream." Sveya told him.

"Yo momma said you can get some?" Messiah asked as he fixed his toothbrush and began brushing his teeth and wiping her face with a wipe.

"She said I have to eat my food." Sveya frowned sadly.

"So eat your food and you can get some." He promised her and internally laughed at how much she loved cookies and cream ice cream just as much as Juani.

Once he finished brushing his teeth and washing his face Sveya spoke, "Carry me." She held her arms up.

"You and yo momma kill me with this shit." He said but carried her anyway.

"Ouuu you said bad word." She held out her hand waiting for a $5 bill.

"I got you later." He gave her a high five and walked in the kitchen.

"Mommy I got daddy with me!" Sveya called out to Juani as he sat her back in the chair at the table with her ipad on bluey.

"Good morning mama." He hugged her from behind as she smiled.

"Morning, your breakfast in the microwave." She said after she kissed him.

"Thank you." He kissed her cheek one more time and went over to grab his food.