𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ✰

—vote & comment

"𝐈 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝟑𝟎 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭,
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭."
.。o♡
𝖣𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖬𝖺𝗇 𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀-𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖥𝖺𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗓.

。o♡𝖣𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖬𝖺𝗇 𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀-𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖥𝖺𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗓.

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡-𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐝-𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝟐𝟎

𝟐 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲...

Messiah walked through target looking for pull ups with his 3 year old niece in his arms.

"Man which one yo mama be getting, i'm confused as fuck." He mumbled so she wouldn't repeat him.

Mylah shrugged her shoulders not knowing what her uncle was talking about.

"naa fuck this." Messiah reached in his pocket to call his older sister.

"What do you need Siah." Maliyah muttered through the phone after 3 rings.

"Why you got a attitude for." He asked with a scrunched up his face.

"Because bruh I was sleeping." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh. Don't give a fuck. Which pull ups am I suppose to buy her?" He asked while flipping the camera, ignoring what she just said.

"Get the huggies and grab the minnie mouse pack not mickey." She said.

"Nigga I wasn't gon get that one anyways shut up." He replied while hanging up the phone.

"sut up."

"Say shut up mymy." He chuckled.

"Sut up." She copied.

"Now dap me up lil nigga." Siah reached out his hand.

She slapped him hand, thinking he wanted a high five.

"Ima teach you how to dap people up, twin. it's ight." He nodded his head and grabbed the minnie mouse huggies.

"Oh hey Siah." He heard a voice greet him.

He turned around and saw Juani, She was wearing a matching grey set with beige slides and a beige coat.

He admired her outfit for a second and then looked back up at her face and realized she was wearing glasses.