𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟑𝟎 ✰

—vote & commentt

"𝐌𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞,
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐒𝐨, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭."
.。o♡
𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎-𝖠𝗅𝗂 𝖦𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖾

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡-𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐝-𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝟐𝟎

4 months later..

"Why you can't just love me?"

"Messiah gone with the delusional shit."

They were sitting in the living room chilling and watching tv together.

"No you need to love me. I just went to go get these wings after you yelled at me and shit. I'm finna leave, my presence ain't wanted here." Messiah shook his head and started to stand up from the couch.

"I'm sorry for yelling, I was just hangry. Don't leave us." She tried pulled him back down by his shorts.

"Yell at me again and it's gon be me and you. Ima let you slide but next time i'm on yo ass." He said while getting all in her face.

"Want a bite?" She ignored him and held a wing up to his mouth.

"Aww you love me?" He bit the wing and smiled.

"I do real bad." She nodded and smiled.

"Good cause yeen have too much of a choice." Messiah shrugged and sat next to her.

"Now I don't love you." Juani shrugged just as he did.

"Well I don't love you either." He replied.

"Stop being mean to me while I'm carrying your child. You supposed to massage my shoulders and kiss my feet." She mugged him and popped his hand when he grabbed some of her fries.

"You the one being mean to me." Messiah laughed and ate the fries.

"If I end up being mean to you it really be belly being mean to you." Juani defended while chuckling knowing she was half lying.

"Don't be blaming my daughter for your actions." He mushed her head and laughed.

Messiah was so sure that they we're having a girl so he always called belly his daughter instead of his son. Juani just went along with it but was still team boy.