𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟑𝟏 ✰

—vote & comment

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨
𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝."
.。o♡
𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎-𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗈

。o♡𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎-𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗈

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟐𝟎

3 months later..

It was 11 in the morning and Juani laid in the bed with Messiah watching the baby kick her 8 month stomach when Messiah spoke to her.

"Sveya you gon stop kicking me while i'm talking to you." Messiah kissed Juani's stomach.

"I'm ready to hold her. But i'm scared to push." Juani spoke softly as she watched him.

"Ima be right there next to you holding yo hand." He leaned up and kissed her then moved back down to her stomach.

"Even when I scream I hate you?" She asked making him nod.

"Yea, ima pop you in yo mouth after you push though cause why would you want to hate me?" He said.

"Can you push for me?" She asked while rubbing the side of her stomach.

Messiah just moved his eyes up towards her and stared, making her laugh.

"Why you like to say outta pocket shit all the time?" Messiah chuckled.

"Whew I crack myself up foreal. Help me up so I can get my mcflurry." She said as he laughter died down.

"I'll go get it." He started to get up but she pulled him over to her.

"I wanna go with you now help me up please." She held her hands out. He grabbed her hands and pulled her up.

She started moving towards her fuzzy pajama pants that sat in her chair but she changed her mind. Juani just decided to wear her oversized shirt with just her panties on.

"Messiah I been craving ice cream and some fries so bad. And some strawberries with syrup." She said while walking downstairs.

"You nasty. I just saw you eating pickles and sour cream the other day." He scrunched his face up as they walked in the kitchen.

"It's not me it's sveya!" Juani blamed the unborn baby.

"That's all you been saying this whole pregnancy." He said while grabbing a bowl and some cinnamon toast crunch.