𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟑𝟐 ✰

—vote & commenttt

"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐤.
𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐜𝐞.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲,
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞."
.。o♡
𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾-𝖳.𝖨.

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟐𝟎

"Y'all I swear he tryna put a bun in my oven." Jayda said while they all sat in Juani's room.

"Girl what does that even mean?" Aubrey laughed.

"He tryna give her a baby Aubrey. Come on now that was easy to figure out." Kaniyah deadpanned.

"Girl fuck you." She flicked her off.

"How you know he tryna get you pregnant?" Juani asked while laughing.

"He be asking me where I want it knowing damn well Ima say in me." Jayda mumbled while helping Kaniyah fix the bassinet.

"Ho that's your fault too." Aubrey laughed loudly.

"Right tryna make it seem like she innocent." Kaniyah said agreeing.

"No cause I agree with her. You know damn well we ain't using no condom and you gon ask me that?" Juani said.

"Speaking from experience huh?" Kaniyah said making everyone laugh except Juani.

"Girl leave me alone." Juani rolled her eyes laughing.

"Juani how y'all react when you took a test?" Jayda asked.

"Girl I was in denial, I can admit that.  Messiah was cussing my ass out, my emotional ass started crying cause he didn't dress me to go to the store." Juani explained as they laughed at her dramatics.

"Girl he was cussing you out and you cried because he ain't dress you up?" Kaniyah shook her head.

"No cause if Kash was yelling at me I would go so crazy on his ass cause watch your mouth." Aubrey said.

"I was doing a lil too much that night, my emotions were all over the place." Juani shrugged while eating her ice cream.

"You and the ice cream girl. I aint never seen you eat this much ice cream, you don't get brain freeze?" Kaniyah asked.