𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟐𝟓 ✰

— vote & commentt

"𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.
(𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.)"
.。o♡
𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇-𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖥𝖺𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗓

。o♡𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇-𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖥𝖺𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗓

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟐𝟎

1 week later..
september 6

"Get ready with me to go somewhere at 4 am." Juani stood in the camera rubbing her eye while she set it up on the sink. It was 4 am and it was still dark.

Messiah was standing behind her while rubbing her waist. They were both just now waking up because Messiah planned on taking them somewhere.

"I don't know where we're going but he set a alarm and told me to wake up. Kill him now or after he show me where we going?" She gave him a side eye while he laid on her shoulder.

She didn't know where but she was definitely going to get ready.

"Soo i'm with my stinkawinkapookaboo and we're going to be getting ready together." She grabbed her toothbrush and gave him his toothbrush.

"Can you tell me where we're going." She looked up at him while she put the toothpaste on her toothbrush.

"It's a secret for now." He shook his head as she put the toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"So he hates me." She shrugged and continued to brush her teeth.

He laughed with his mouth closed and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"It's too early for the bullshit." He brushed his teeth a while longer before he spit out the toothpaste and washed his face.

"This the first video I did with you in it. Ouu you finna be famous." She poked him and smiled.

"Okay but give me a hint on where we going." She said while doing her skincare.

"If I tell you it's gon spoil the whole thing." He said from the room while grabbing clothes that she kept there for him to put on.

"Think about the time mama, where would we be going at 4 in the morning?" He asked while sitting on top of the sink.

"I don't know! are we flying out somewhere?" She looked at him confused.